MHA: request for explanation

emily

Myth

[OOC] I am trying to stop peoples feelings from getting hurt...... [OOC]

Don't beat me up because of that!

Trying to stop something you originally started with exactly that intent i have to say. Keep on digging emily i think your about 30 foot down right now might get to the other side of planet bob by the end of this

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol what a joke

WCR? Why is everything I say a lie or malicious? All I have ever done here is try to stop someone's feelings from getting hurt.

Why do you have a problem with that?

No not convenient, it must have taken some considerable effort and IT ability. Which does narrow down the suspects somewhat.....

Lets just use occam's razor here.

1. theres a super IT wizard who puts up a couple of screen shots in a place where you will and only you will see them, and then takes them down as soon as you do.

or

2. You accessed our board, saw something you thought you could use to blackmail us to get back in, and then said you had screen shots to cover your spying.

I'll go for 2.

Lets just use occam's razor here.

1. theres a super IT wizard who puts up a couple of screen shots in a place where you will and only you will see them, and then takes them down as soon as you do.

or

2. You accessed our board, saw something you thought you could use to blackmail us to get back in, and then said you had screen shots to cover your spying.

I'll go for 2.

But I didn't blackmail you to try to get back in? I never made any threat, or any request to rejoin MHA. I wouldn't want to rejoin, the reasons for my leaving are still valid. I just asked you to take down the post before JM saw it and got upset.

Please stop speculative emily bashing and deal with what is really going on here

WCR hates emily = ZI

But I didn't blackmail you to try to get back in? I never made any threat, or any request to rejoin MHA. I wouldn't want to rejoin, the reasons for my leaving are still valid. I just asked you to take down the post before JM saw it and got upset.

Please stop speculative emily bashing and deal with what is really going on here

WCR hates emily = ZI

Nope

You spy = you ZI'd

though there's a lot of talk from the people who didn't even know who you are, now happy with your sentence, you really have made even less friends in this effort to prove your innocence (which btw you admitted to spying, and being an ex-member of the alliance know the punishment for spying)

So take your punishment and move on like a big girl.

WCR hates emily = ZI

I've never met you. I had never even heard of you until this thread.

I support PZI for you just based on what I've seen.

Don't blame this on bias, as I'm as objective as it gets.

lol now it's all MY fault. Sorry Myth, I've taken your place

Well you do seem to really hate me! Every single thing I say is a lie, or has some blackmailing subtext! Really - what is your problem?????

Nope

You spy = you ZI'd

So take your punishment and move on like a big girl.

Well if that is so - Why has that not been the case for previous MHA spies? You know like the ones that actually did send stuff out and not just bring it to MHA's attention?

It is not the ZI I have a problem with, if you bothered to look at my nation you would see I have sold all my infra to help the little muppets reach their aim.

It is WCRs repeated slurs on my character that I object to!

Well you do seem to really hate me! Every single thing I say is a lie, or has some blackmailing subtext! Really - what is your problem?????

Well if that is so - Why has that not been the case for previous MHA spies? You know like the ones that actually did send stuff out and not just bring it to MHA's attention?

It is not the ZI I have a problem with, if you bothered to look at my nation you would see I have sold all my infra to help the little muppets reach their aim.

It is WCRs repeated slurs on my character that I object to!

But yours on us (MHA) are fine?

such as?

Cheap shots against the fallen hitchhiker, which may i add is extremely out of line and uncalled for show some bloody respect. The false accusations you have said in queries to myself and others. The comments directed at us in this thread.

Edited by scutterbug

the only crime I have been guilty of is falling out of favor with myth.
Myth I didn't leave MHA as part of some plot to discredit you.

MHA has let itself down on this subject. You are better than this!

I had assumed Scutterbugs
I am not anti-MHA or anti-Myth, this issue was never about that it is and remains about this:

Now it is time MHA took a good look at what it has become, and tries to salvage any vestiges of the same.

WCR hates emily = ZI

Your constant finger pointing (not even at the same people, it changes to suit you) is a slander on the good names of these people. And on the good name of MHA

Your constant finger pointing (not even at the same people, it changes to suit you) is a slander on the good names of these people. And on the good name of MHA

nope i still don't see it.....

I agree, even when you point something out to her, she just closes her eyes and pretends not to see it. I just hope no-one ever trusts her to nation sit again, this would be the best result over all. Oh and a note to people CHANGE your passwords when you let someone nation sit you.

Cheap shots against the fallen hitchhiker, which may i add is extremely out of line and uncalled for show some bloody respect. The false accusations you have said in queries to myself and others. The comments directed at us in this thread.

OK,..... one at a time again.....

fallen hitchhiker, that was not a cheap shot. MHA GOV should not have conducted an OOC hate campaign [and that is exactly what it is] against a vulnerable ex-member just for playing the game by the rules. If you find the possible consequences of such action's unpalatable then I would suggest you consider your own behavior.

False accusations: that K******* was named by MHA gov as the vox spy but allowed to remain in post. That is not a false accusation, it is just that you were not aware of it. Edited logs have been provided in this thread, together with full logs sent to the MHA court.

False accusations: that MHA gov knew I had access to their forums. Again that is not a false accusation, it is just that you were not aware of it. Edited logs have been provided in this thread, together with full logs sent to the MHA court.

In either case these are issues that were not raised till after I had been sentenced... Just because I am saying something you were not previously aware of does not make it a lie. and I would appreciate it if you did not slur my character because of your own ignorance in this matter.

Stop lying.

There has been no OOC hate campaign. I don't think you even know what that means.

The gov member you speak of was innocent. You are perpetuating this lie to distract the issue from yourself. We know he's innocent, that issue was dealt with and sorted months ago.

MHA gov did not know of your other account. If we did, we would have demasked it as well. You are lying.

You are continuing to lie about these facts despite them being denied and dismissed several times already. We do still have the ability to PZI, and you are quickly heading there.

Do yourself a favor and stop lying. We're done with you, leave us alone.

Don't even think of trying to compare yourself to Denzin.

He was a great person person who gave his all to MHA and to the CN community.

All you do is provide entertainment for the masses on the OWF, with this thread. I hope they laugh hard into their popcorn, because this thread is a joke, just like you have become, emily.

Really i think you all should be ashamed. Because the last thing Denzin would ever want would be to be 1) compared to anything, 2) used as a reason to PZI anyone.

Denzin was a Hitchhiker for life, and stated it all the time, he would have never supported this behavior. Nor would he ever support the ZIing of PZIing of any MHA member.

I doubt Denzin would ever want to be used as a reason to injury any people either, he would want his name remembered for something fun.

Wow, now that i think you all have trampled on every single sliver of humanity to support your sides I think you can call it quits at page 18.

Who sad anything about PZing emily. All i see is a few members expressing their opinion of utter disgust and what punishment emily could face if it was upto them. TBH she should be thankful it isnt upto them.

Sorry tris but you gotta be better than that to stir trouble. But then what can we expect from OSA

Edited by scutterbug

Who sad anything about PZing emily. All i see is a few members expressing their opinion of utter disgust and what punishment emily could face if it was upto them.

Sorry tris but you gotta be better than that to stir trouble. But then what can we expect from OSA

No scutterbug, have you ever considered the fact that I was the one that used to call up Denzin and speak to him on the phone? Did you ever consider that Nolissar was the one that had to originally read that article while we all worked on a Project for MHA?

I am being serious when I say I am disgusted with you guys.

Scutterbug you didnt know Denzin, I did, i think you should just shut up.