MHA: request for explanation

emily

I am already bored of you basically telling everyone to shut up. Either provide an adequate explanation for your alliance's actions or take your own advice.

Emily illicitly accessed an MHA member forum account and used it to reach forums she should not have access to as a non-member. In conjunction with this, she attempted to blackmail MHA govt, threatening log dumps and the like. She has been sentenced to ZI fo her actions.

Can I make that any clearer for you? I could even make a new thread with some MHA images to go with it, if it'll catch your attention better, as you seem to have missed the first time I said it.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already bored of you basically telling everyone to shut up. Either provide an adequate explanation for your alliance's actions or take your own advice.

What my last reply wasn't good enough for you? Perhaps you should give me your STA log in and let me have a look around, cos that's fine by your standards, and isn't worthy of any reaction.

Source

Membership

Part G

Hitchhikers keep all discussion of internal issues within the private venues of the Alliance, and the leaking of private information to outside parties, including allies, is High treason and betrayal of the MHA.

If you were still a member, you could have been found summarily guilty, and likely would have been sentenced to PZI. You should feel grateful that your only punishments are a single trip to ZI and a loss of respect from many people who were your friends.

This is an internal MHA matter. It does not concern the STA.

If this were an internal matter whys it here :)

I think that what emily says is true probably alot more to the story. Probably Myth worked her up a few days then sent her on a rampage, sent some pictures hoping someone would log in, and wham shes caught.

There is no other explanation for Emily being caught as a spy for anything unless there was a specific trap in place for her to be caught in.

A number of MHA Gov WERE aware I had access to their forums via another account.

What will MHA do to these gov members if I were to release logs proving this? would they get teh same treatment as me, or perhaps the more lenient treatment afforded to vox spies?

A number of MHA Gov WERE aware I had access to their forums via another account.

What will MHA do to these gov members if I were to release logs proving this? would they get teh same treatment as me, or perhaps the more lenient treatment afforded to vox spies?

I would love to see these logs. Via PM. As they should have been handled in the first place.

I think that what emily says is true probably alot more to the story. Probably Myth worked her up a few days then sent her on a rampage, sent some pictures hoping someone would log in, and wham shes caught.

There is no other explanation for Emily being caught as a spy for anything unless there was a specific trap in place for her to be caught in.

No I don't believe the trap was for ME...

Is that more blackmail i see, digging deeper and deeper?

Yes, we planted a thread specifically to catch her in our private forums.

We knew that she couldn't resist the bait, so she logged in, and spied on our forums.

I don't understand your logic here.

Emily. You're not a member of the MHA. You havn't been for two weeks.

You don't get a trial.

Edited by caligula

no - that's why they're NOT posted!

I have nothing to blackmail you with! I DON'T CARE about the ZI. I care about the truth.

Yes, we planted a thread specifically to catch her in our private forums.

We knew that she couldn't resist the bait, so she logged in, and spied on our forums.

I don't understand your logic here.

Emily. You're not a member of the MHA. You havn't been for two weeks.

You don't get a trial.

It sounds like something i could see you try.

Also, it looks like she sold most of her Infrastructure just to get MHA to stop heh. Way to keep the fun in the game.

Edited by tristram

Protip - avoiding what should be an obvious answer based on the rest of the thread (that the logs don't exist), you just basically confirmed that those logs do in fact exist.

WHAT LIKE IN MY TRIAL????????????????????

Membership

Part A

All Hitchhikers enjoy the Right to Freedom of Speech, the Right to democratically elect their leaders through alliance-wide elections, the Right to a fair, unbiased trial by a Court of officers elected by the alliance, the Right to rule their Individual Nations as they see fit, the Right to petition their Government, the Right to overturn a Government decision, the Right to remove the Government, the Right to remove any Government Appointment, the Right to remove the MHA Court Officers, the Right to defend their Individual Nations and the Nations of the Alliance from all aggressive action, the Right to elect a Senate Candidate to the Aqua Team Senate, the Right to leave the Alliance in good standing, the Right to protect their privacy and real life information, and the Right to change or add any Rights guaranteed by the Hitchhiker's Code.

Relevant parts in bold.

no - that's why they're NOT posted!

I have nothing to blackmail you with! I DON'T CARE about the ZI. I care about the truth.

You've admitted the truth.

You betrayed the trust of a member who you had babysat, their nation.

God help them should they have paypal and you use their passwords there.

You did not admit to government and openly lied, saying you had been provided screenshots, when in actuality, you were taking them yourself.

You tried to stir **** up with this information.

After being suspicious, we checked, and sure enough, you had multi'd with another account.

So you were ordered to be attacked as you were unaligned, to zi.

Then you tried to blackmail MHA govt by releasting all sorts of "logs."

and now we're here.

that's the truth. :s

Protip - avoiding what should be an obvious answer based on the rest of the thread (that the logs don't exist), you just basically confirmed that those logs do in fact exist.

No where did i state they exist. Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth and making them up?

No where did i state they exist. Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth and making them up?

Because if they didn't exist, the easiest way to respond would have been "that's a lie" or "You don't have anything like that" like the rest of the thread.

Instead, calling it "blackmail" means that since you are essentially admitting that something exists to which she can actually use as blackmail.

Because if they didn't exist, the easiest way to respond would have been "that's a lie" or "You don't have anything like that" like the rest of the thread.

Instead, calling it "blackmail" means that since you are essentially admitting that something exists to which she can actually use as blackmail.

so threatening to set a house on fire but not actually having the gasoline is okay.

>.>

Private channels ftw.

Or its just you twisting my words to entertain your own version of events and what you think you know. End of the day Im MHA Gov your not i know what does and doesn't exist. Unless i state something in my posts your just misunderstanding entirely and twisting words.

They DO exist, and I do still have the logs. (I also have the vox spy logs too if anyones interested) however, it's getting late, I'm, upset and I am not going to dump half of MHA gov in it!

It is just a shame I was never afforded a MHA trial in which I could have shown it, and had to resort to trial by OWF instead.

The MHA I joined was a better alliance than that.