The precedent is set

Lehran

I can't decide if it's win or fail, but since I can't 'win' I guess I'll take this as my win. Just a shame I don't have the time or money to make it to half a mill.

I saw precedent and expected TE political bawwing. :P I was pleasantly surprised. Congrats. :)

-Bama

I saw your post and expected bawwing about the bawiwng. :P I was pleasantly surprised. Congrats. :)

I saw your post and expected bawwing about the bawiwng. :P I was pleasantly surprised. Congrats. :)

I could reply to this, but I run the risk of having the post being considered spam :)

Those poor little pixel families that lost loved ones....Anyway not sure whether to say "Congrats!" or "Your the worst leader in history" probably the first one. :P

You can thank me for at least 100k.

Orly?

Lemme check, brb.

Total Soldier Casualties

1) 418,894 Total Soldiers Lost - NeoGandalf of NeoGondor - Black Team

2) 227,240 Total Soldiers Lost - ZoomX3 of DefCon - Blue Team

I knew it all along! You guys were only fighting to boost up your casualty numbers!

I am SOOOO on to you both now.

You can thank me for at least 100k.

I am thankful, that $100K I took off you was handy :P

Final tally: 138,480 Attacking + 293,249 Defending = 431,729 Casualties and 10 nukes eaten. Not bad, for still being in the top 200 right?

( Zoom if you happen to nuke me later can you update the total before reset? Cos I'm going to bed now to prepare for all the 6am wake-ups next round :rolleyes: )