DoE and a DoW

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

inb4close

no really, and i should say inb4ban, because ya know swastikas are against the rules last i checked

cos the immature jews complained that 50,000 of them were murdered and said that it was really 6 million cos they are filth and they know it

There's not a thing wrong with what you just said and God bless you for claiming that right. But that's not what we're talking about. You can get self righteous till the cows come home. He who yells loudest and last ain't right.

What I'm telling you here is... are you willing to stop feeling the way you feel and try to work your way out of this?

I WANT the war. I never wanted no war. Thats why I made the thread. All a big misunderstanding. Sorry to waste your time mate!

Because this is going to end so well.

Whatever happened to people stepping out of the game gracefully when they were done with it? Because you know you're done for after this stunt, along with the previously mentioned hacking one. Not the best way to make friends. :) Have fun, alliance of one.

NS: 11,333.624

http://www.cybernations.net/declarewar_for...bynation=175429

1 slot left. Get him before almighty admin tunrs his eyes on this patch of land!

You should be :laugh:

Please do not attempt to cheat.

epic fail thats what it says when I try to declare

cos the immature jews complained that 50,000 of them were murdered and said that it was really 6 million cos they are filth and they know it

Man, you like to contradict yourself. First you're posting from school, then you're in the hospital. Then you say RL has no place in CN, when you keep bringing up RL.

You fail at being a flame-bait troll... (well, considering this thread is 9 pages, I guess not, but still)

well actually according to the rules swastikas are allowed when you use them in IC ways, although you did bring up jews, christians, gays, etc which is OOC so still its a ban

i really don't care. I used to be on LUE in Gamefaqs but NOT in CN. So yea

Eh, if your slots aren't filled by the time I get on IRC tonight I'll be there to get someone on you :) Ignoring your OOC comments, bandwagoning =/= cool

Man, you like to contradict yourself. First you're posting from school, then you're in the hospital. Then you say RL has no place in CN, when you keep bringing up RL.

You fail at being a flame-bait troll... (well, considering this thread is 9 pages, I guess not, but still)

UofM hospital is effectively both. Fail/10 for you jewbag

i really don't care. I used to be on LUE in Gamefaqs but NOT in CN. So yea

All of a sudden...it all makes sense....

You know that it's not called LUE anymore though, right? ;)

All of a sudden...it all makes sense....

You know that it's not called LUE anymore though, right? ;)

Yea I know, I got banned cos I went on a tirade about that

I WANT the war. I never wanted no war. Thats why I made the thread. All a big misunderstanding. Sorry to waste your time mate!

But that's not what we're talking about. This is an eat what you kill world; if you don't kill something you don't just go eat what he killed! Does that make common sense?