UBD DoW to GDA

HEY I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAT HAHAHAHA THAT'S HILARIOUS IT'S LIKE YOU SAID DOW SO EVERYONE THOUGHT "OH NO THEIR GOIN TO WAR" BUT THEN YOU SWITCH IT UP LIKE BAM!!@ AND COMPLETELY FOOLED EVERYONE!!1 THATS SO AWESOME!! WATCH ME LAUGH IN JOY HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAH

Not funny. And to the inevitable jackass who's reading this treaty and thinks "wow, I'm gonna try that for my next treaty", I hope you choke.

lol man calm down :)

Rly your kinda scaring me :o

If it hadn't been for the tl;dr, I don't think I would have noticed any clause about Senate sharing.

Good luck to both parties, and congrats.

Also, I echo the sentiments of Hizzy in regards to the next jackass. Nothing personal, just never cared for treaties that aren't clear in their intent and wording.

o/ war. Good luck to both sides.

OOC: Thank-you for killing the outdated idea that you need to post serious, in character announcements on behalf on an alliance. Pointless bait and switch with 'lulz' content is what makes CN such a great simulation.

wow cn trolling standards are slipping,

me thinks the only mature people in CN are those who actually care about the polotics rather than making themselves look like assfaces :P

o/ maturity i guess...

Trolling standards are slipping? What about announcement standards? When people say "wub" it doesn't evoke anything clever nor funny, it is simply lowering the discourse down to the third grade level, and not the funny kind, rather the "oh wow you are still peeing the bed at 8" kind of level.

Do us all a favor and think of something original and intelligent. OOC: I'd even prefer strict IC roleplaying to this kind of garbage. At least when strictly roleplaying people have to think and apply themselves.