transparency?

logan1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC/DC before it was coup'd, BDC before the Bubblegum war, DE before Coolgreen's takeover of the gov, and DT from when I joined to right now and will be in the future.

TOP I have to say is probably the most open of the largest alliances, you practically have to be eligible for gov to get into TOP in the first place, plus that's how they invented TOP Speed :P

Its usually the small alliances that are open, and the new ones. Nemesis isn't too small but isn't big, and its fairly new but not fresh, its probably a perfect example from what Ive seen/heard.

BDC before the Bubblegum war

If I recall correctly, zzzptm claimed that he was solely responsible for Bubblegum, and the government fell over themselves agreeing that they didn't have a clue as to what was going on. You say it was different?

(To be quite honest, I'm genuinely curious. I've always wondered how it was possible for zzzptm to pull off that stunt, other than the obvious lying, deceit, etc.)

When I was in GR we were pretty open with the general membership. I'm sure there are a few alliances out there that were more so, but we certainly didn't keep a whole lot just amongst the gov.

There seems to be a bit more of a division in MK in terms of what the general membership knows and what the gov is discussing however I've only been there for 10-11 days and things like that might come with time.

Proviso XII

When a bill reaches the Senate Government Consultation sub-forums the bill is to be explained to the General Assembly. It is at the President's discretion whether the the bill is presented verbatim or if the bill is summarized.

Thats the new bill GDA just ratified.