Allow Foreign Aid

I have an Idea!

Why not allow foreign aid in TE?

I think this can be allowed but only nations with Federal Aid wonder can give foreign aid, that's to make sure that nations cannot instantly aid allies.

Another thing........................... Only soldiers, tanks and money should be allowed to be aided to prevent tech deals which will make the game replica of CN:SE.

This isn't a bad idea!

No. Just no. With an added side of no. This would make CN:TE just a place where popular people won every round, first of all.

But more importantly: NO AID IN TE. PERIOD. End of story. This is a game DIFFERENT than CN:SE and barring the ability to get aid in the form of tech still changes it to be much more like SE.

So I vote no, personally. I think it's a horrible suggestion, to be honest with you.

exactly can not be allowed. CN can easily be exploited at school computers, library computers, and then all send to it. Horrible idea

Edited by TechCom

• 2 weeks later...

Cut the guy some slack, he's just made a suggestion. And Tech do you realize that what you just said most likely happens in Standard edition, and I don't see you complaining to the Admin how terrible his idea was. But I don't like the idea either.

• 2 weeks later...