"Hey guys, let's kill Xaristan."

"okay!"

"uh, no, I'm fighting first"

"WTF WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING"

"Take the apple or fight"

"I'll take the apple"

"k"

"WTF YOU FORCED THIS APPLE ON ME"

Ah, so the true intitiator of the conflict speaks. Why did you not inform the other USA states of the diplomats rogue status? That would have cut the heart out of any war talks.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me make it broader.

"Hey guys, let's kill Xaristan."

"okay!"

"uh, no, I'm fighting first"

"WTF WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING"

"Take the apple or fight"

"I'll take the apple"

"k"

"WTF YOU FORCED THIS APPLE ON ME"

Nah, how about this?:

"Hey guys, let's kill Xaristan. (add in convincing reasons)"

"okay!"

"uh, no, I R BAILING OUT AND TELLING ON YOU! MA DIPLOMAT IS A ROGUE!"

"WTF?! Backstab?! You didn't warn us that diplomat was a rogue!"

"Take the apple or fight without the support of all of your buddies, get overwhelmed by the enemy's larger force, and get completely destroyed at the end"

"I'll take the apple"

"k"

Ah, so the true intitiator of the conflict speaks. Why did you not inform the other USA states of the diplomats rogue status? That would have cut the heart out of any war talks.

And it would have stopped the diplomat from firing out convincing reasons why they should storm Xaristan.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Okay, the amount of idiocy is astounding that I'll get warned simply for the in-character remarks. I'm out.

OOC: I don't think you can get warned for much IC stuff, except maybe habving racial cleansings, overly detailed torture scense or sexual references, or have every other word of your post be a curse word...

And you are the one who started the apple/orange comparison. So don';t blame anyone before yourself. :P

Never again shall an abomination like the United States of America grace the North American continent. Mergers were once absent from the world, and then they came back again. It seems that people simply do not learn from their history. Now they have a treaty with their name on it to remind them.

The USA was not a merger, no matter how much they like to think it was. The decided to make themselves the same color on the map, nothing else. The countries still existed with their separate militaries, leaders and economies. That is why it failed.

The USA was not a merger, no matter how much they like to think it was. The decided to make themselves the same color on the map, nothing else. The countries still existed with their separate militaries, leaders and economies. That is why it failed.

It was a merger in the fact that there was a national government in place that would have superseded all local government decisions. They gave up a large portion of their sovereignty when they did that, and it got them into a war because of it. Maybe they will not be so foolish the next time.

There is more truth in this than most of the other states are likely to admit.

It was a merger in the fact that there was a national government in place that would have superseded all local government decisions. They gave up a large portion of their sovereignty when they did that, and it got them into a war because of it. Maybe they will not be so foolish the next time.

And yet their "national" government was weak, it didn't take any actions when the war begun. Each of the states acted on their own.

Their forces were also not combined, which would have made it easier to coordinate. Basically the USA merger is just an alliance with a "national" government.

And yet their "national" government was weak, it didn't take any actions when the war begun. Each of the states acted on their own.

Their forces were also not combined, which would have made it easier to coordinate. Basically the USA merger is just an alliance with a "national" government.

It did not take any actions because they were in disarray, they were surprised, both my our nation's attacks and the secessions from states within their union.

OOC: Holy heck. Gone for 4 days because family over and the whole world goes to pot. Sorry about that. Ok. Looks like I got a lot to react to so here we go.

IC: The United States (OOC: Technically so being the only state to not secede...) accepts the terms of surrender and offers Jack Daniel's fine liquor and a number of others. We will not join mergers as the terms suggest. We ask for assistance in recovering our electronic systems in Nashville and Memphis due to E-Bomb blasts. We are glad to see that there has been no loss of life in our land. Tennessee, being the most powerful state in the United States (OOC: As in my territorial states) shall assume the seat of the United States and Nashville shall become the capital. (OOC: So basically dissolving the merger, but maintaining the name.) We are sorry to see the hope for a unified America shatter. We hope that our future may be brighter through peace and friendship. (OOC: I hope I got everything. I'll also trade with whoever. That's kinda understood in that last part, at least it is now cause I said so :) Anyway, it's like midnight and I was just checking IG and I did get that message saying I was being invaded. Thank you!)