Seniority

JoshuaR

I clicked on the Alliance Info page (the one that shows the list of alliance members, their infra, tech, etc.) and noticed a new option, Seniority. I tried sorting by seniority, but something seems off.

It shows me as 38 days seniority.

If seniority is age, then I should have 300+ days old. If seniority refers to length of time with the existing AA, then others in my alliance should have fewer days. (One has 238 but changed AA's for a brief period a couple months ago.)

So what is Seniority?

yes but its not.. anyone in an alliance less than like 45 days it shows how many days they were in the alliance, everyone else it shows their nations age. So in fact the stat is a waste of space since its not accurate for well... anything. =/

yes but its not.. anyone in an alliance less than like 45 days it shows how many days they were in the alliance, everyone else it shows their nations age. So in fact the stat is a waste of space since its not accurate for well... anything. =/

It helps track ghosts. Surly that is a good thing.

I thought it was a little messed up at first because it shows people with like 600 seniority who have been in the alliance for like a month, so it seemed to match up to their nation age. Then other people say its way off from their nation age, so I'm just assuming that since it happened while the people were wearing that AA it just takes their nation age.