Another Announcement from the GDA and the MCXA

PS. *This Treaty is suspended until MCXA's terms expire.

This made me laugh.

-thanks

Good luck to both of you. I hope this treaty has more meaning than the ones MCXA cancelled with the NPO while trying to avoid war. dry.gif

MCXA still fought. They should not be discredited for that. There were different reasons for all of those alliances canceling. MCXA had their own, and I do not believe they did it to avoid war.

Also, you have no room to talk considering your alliance affiliation. ;)

Congratulations on retaining ties. When I was MCXA's MoFA though, there had been no activity in GDA's embassy since November last year, has this been rectified yet? I also didn't have any communication with GDA's leadership, even before I was MoFA and just a High Councillor. I presume there's been some negotiations going on, but I have to wonder if MCXA and GDA have restored their relationship to an MDoAP level in the month or so since I left MCXA, or whether this is a treaty with no real friendship behind it? Because if so, I dont really see the point to signing it.

What's it matter to you? You obviously didn't care about up keeping relations when you were MoFA. You didn't care to develop the relationship further, did you? So why do you care now?

Edited by youwish959

Wouldn't it have been easier if you guys just kicked NPO out? :P

GDA still has a MoADP with NPO.

Signing a suspended MDoAP under peace terms, nice.

Of course, I know the love shared between GDA and MCXA, so I can see why this wasn't halted. :)

Aye, the love here is a rare thing :)

Congratulations on retaining ties. When I was MCXA's MoFA though, there had been no activity in GDA's embassy since November last year, has this been rectified yet? I also didn't have any communication with GDA's leadership, even before I was MoFA and just a High Councillor. I presume there's been some negotiations going on, but I have to wonder if MCXA and GDA have restored their relationship to an MDoAP level in the month or so since I left MCXA, or whether this is a treaty with no real friendship behind it? Because if so, I dont really see the point to signing it.

...we have a private IRC channel for GDA and MCXA members only. Some MoFA you were if you don't know about it.

What's it matter to you? You obviously didn't care about up keeping relations when you were MoFA. You didn't care to develop the relationship further, did you? So why do you care now?

Incorrect, I did care a great deal about keeping up relations with other alliances when I was MoFA, for instance I made close friends with MoFA of ODN and also made new friends like the leader of Nueva Vida. And furthermore I assigned a diplomat to every one of our allies, and despite the fact that they frequented GDA's public channel and posted in our embassy there, GDA showed no interest in furthering relations, despite the fact that the onus was on them to do so.

Because of this, I actually advocated dropping our treaties with GDA, simply because there was obviously no true friendship between the alliances. This renders your post irrelevant.

...we have a private IRC channel for GDA and MCXA members only. Some MoFA you were if you don't know about it.

That may be so, but we also had a private channel for the top three leaders of MCXA, Gramlins, FOK etc to chat, which was rarely used. The GDA chan is similar.

I'll spare you my comments about how you should be ashamed of even being on the blue sphere.

Instead I'll wish you the best of luck in becoming the esteemed alliances you once were.

o7 GDA

o7 MCXA