When GRL hits 50...

Roofus

I agree - any hint of realism would force the entire world to abandon the planet and start over on a new planet

This game isn't typically the most realistic. However, that being said, I want admin to post a score that if the GRL hits, there would be some massive consequence, something no one would really strive for. Also have a way that alliances working together or something, could lower the GRL. In this way everyone could have an almost common ground on usage of nuclear armaments.

Because he doesn't sit on CN all day making topics...he isn't getting laid? .........right......

It's Sunday, there ain't nuthin on the tube and I'm not working. The reason why I said he "ain't gettin laid" is because he's ragging in my thread.

It really isn't THAT bad when somebody makes a few separate topics. Good lawd!!

It keeps people off the streets and frankly, is a safer alternative to drugs and boomboom.

The Hakai has spoken! :awesome:

But yes, I have noticed a rather disproportionate number of topics associated with Roofus.

Anyway, when GRL hits 50, Admin help us all.

nah, big nations will be cheesed when all the wonders, improvements, money, tech, etc. disappears. All that time for nothing...and smaller nations who were not nuked would have the unfair propect of being deleted because of what the big nations did. CN doesnt need a reset, maybe some more realistic effects of a big nuclear war(though loosing like a third of my population isnt a minor thing) but not reset.

While I think about it..a new CN would be good. Not to replace this one, but in addition to.

Would be interesting to see if the same alliances formed and were in power...only problem is that an action in one could effect both.

But I think when GRL hits 50 it becomes uncapped resulting in the death of 90% of the population.