Trashcat's Corner: And They Will Look Up And Shout Save Us

I scolded because tyga's opinion is based directly upon the treatment he has received and he might feel that those who delivered such will not know the true depth of their actions without feeling such themselves.

Fair enough, I suppose.

Yes, I do remember and once again it seems I must state for you my personal feelings that reps are not necessary but I defend the right of others to think such is what should happen. Then we see you and yours willing to take all the help from the Karma leaders and the Karma bank but when it comes to terms you dont want them to say anything. So who the hell are you to bring up any reasons stated for this by Karma leaders? You certainly didn't pay any attention to them all when it came time to surrender terms.

Again: What history am I forgetting?

Me and mine taking help from Karma leaders and Karma bank? I'm sorry, good sir, but I am not aware of Kronos accepting assistance from "Karma". I do know we supported our allies in Umbrella and Athens, however. I am also aware after the war was over we three inquired as to if the others in our group needed some help. Yet again, you continue to characterize my allies improperly.

Come on, certainly your reading comprehension is better then this. The Citidel's new bloc with the new members (when it comes out) will have the might to make whatever it wishes be right. Hence why the leaders of that future bloc are not really caring much for what other Karma alliances wish for. How you are flipping that to be that I am saying might makes right I do not know.

I love how you ignored most of my response to attack me for stating something you said, claiming I made it up.

Here's your quote:

Sometimes right does have to be made with might.

Your continuous responses say otherwise.

You may as well have said "NO U".

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again: What history am I forgetting?

Me and mine taking help from Karma leaders and Karma bank? I'm sorry, good sir, but I am not aware of Kronos accepting assistance from "Karma". I do know we supported our allies in Umbrella and Athens, however. I am also aware after the war was over we three inquired as to if the others in our group needed some help. Yet again, you continue to characterize my allies improperly.

So you claim that no one in the theatre of war you were in received any karma bank aid? I honestly do not know but I am sure it could be found out rather easily.

I love how you ignored most of my response to attack me for stating something you said, claiming I made it up.

Here's your quote:

Sometimes right does have to be made with might.

In the context it was in, that was all meant to be my attempt to represent what you and yours seem to be about. You give light reperations because you know that if the other side tries to act up again ever you will have the might to make it right, correct?

You may as well have said "NO U".

If I did say NO U it would have simply been a reply to your no u. Yes, making a statement about someone then saying you care not for their response while continually responding makes so much sense Nizzle. Run from that truth all you want but running around pointing at me saying I said "NO U" is a pretty poor cover up.

So you claim that no one in the theatre of war you were in received any karma bank aid? I honestly do not know but I am sure it could be found out rather easily.

Yeah, I'm claiming that. AID is fairly worthless to alliances such as Umbrella and Kronos, though I'm unaware if Athens received any. I'm surprised you made such a claim without knowledge.

In the context it was in, that was all meant to be my attempt to represent what you and yours seem to be about. You give light reperations because you know that if the other side tries to act up again ever you will have the might to make it right, correct?

Might to make it right. Might makes right. See, you did say that.

I can speak for Kronos alone, here. We gave the terms we saw fit. We didn't see a need for reparations, especially since we initiated an attack on them and brought their NS down so much. If they come back and try to get revenge, then Karma served the purpose of promoting an environment where wars are prevalent and fair. However, the reason for the terms given do not include any future plans for world domination. I also highly doubt that the political make up of the world will be the same after all is said and done.

If I did say NO U it would have simply been a reply to your no u. Yes, making a statement about someone then saying you care not for their response while continually responding makes so much sense Nizzle. Run from that truth all you want but running around pointing at me saying I said "NO U" is a pretty poor cover up.

I think I made a total of three responses. One of which was the "You may as well have said 'NO U'."

I apologize if you consider that to be thinkspeak for me desperately craving a response from you, which you incidentally haven't really given and I haven't asked for. Shall we drop this portion of our, thus far, stellar conversation?

What are you hoping for Heracles? I for one do not even know what he's talking about.

I'd like for him/them to admit that they ignored the facts (or didn't do the math) and to admit that Valhalla's terms were far from White Peace and actually are harsher than the terms given to MCXA, GGA and SSSW18. This has gone beyond ridiculous and while I originally understood the frustration and perhaps the misunderstanding, I've grown tired of their attempts to assassinate our character and to belittle our decision.

I'd like for him/them to admit that they ignored the facts (or didn't do the math) and to admit that Valhalla's terms were far from White Peace and actually are harsher than the terms given to MCXA, GGA and SSSW18. This has gone beyond ridiculous and while I originally understood the frustration and perhaps the misunderstanding, I've grown tired of their attempts to assassinate our character and to belittle our decision.

Assassinate your character? Excuse me? We have a disagreement. As I said elsewhere, if you are gonna take every disagreement as an attack against your pride then you have a long road ahead of you. I wanted to see the aid clause and reps. Im sorry if you disagree but Im tired of you getting so god damn defensive over people not appreciating your decision. We dont see eye to eye on this issue for an obvious reason. Im sorry that you disagree with me but thats tough !@#$ for you. I dont know what else you want me to say since Ive argued the same points for some 80 pages now it seems. Go read over the other threads if you want more answers. Im tired of this nonsense, Ive made myself clear and I disagree with you. Get over it.

Assassinate your character? Excuse me? We have a disagreement. As I said elsewhere, if you are gonna take every disagreement as an attack against your pride then you have a long road ahead of you. I wanted to see the aid clause and reps. Im sorry if you disagree but Im tired of you getting so god damn defensive over people not appreciating your decision. We dont see eye to eye on this issue for an obvious reason. Im sorry that you disagree with me but thats tough !@#$ for you. I dont know what else you want me to say since Ive argued the same points for some 80 pages now it seems. Go read over the other threads if you want more answers. Im tired of this nonsense, Ive made myself clear and I disagree with you. Get over it.

Do you read anything you type? Or, perhaps, do you remember anything you have previously written?

Ah well. Heracles, he is right. He just mentioned his disagreement in passing, there was no attack on anyone here. No sir. Keep on moving, nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

edit:

When are NPO's surrender terms being posted? I cannot wait to see them.

Edited by Nizzle

Do you read anything you type? Or, perhaps, do you remember anything you have previously written?

Ah well. Heracles, he is right. He just mentioned his disagreement in passing, there was no attack on anyone here. No sir. Keep on moving, nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

edit:

What was it Doitzel said? Thicker skin and tighter lips? If you are gonna take any disagreement as an "attack on your character" then you really need to get some thicker skin cause this is light compared to what other broods say in this game.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

edit:

Now that's a character assassination.

EDIT because posting doesn't work right for me D: : Stumpy is one of the last to actually take a swing at someone's morals at first chance. He was very generous in all his dealings with me, but since you don't know him, I guess you could take it anyway you want to that he doesn't agree.

Edited by Rey the Great

What was it Doitzel said? Thicker skin and tighter lips? If you are gonna take any disagreement as an "attack on your character" then you really need to get some thicker skin cause this is light compared to what other broods say in this game.

There are disagreements, then there are the things you have said.

Regardless, you have a good...morning? (Did I get it right?)

I thought you were looking for an answer to Alterego. I see now you wanted one for your wall of text.

Here is the short response. Barring outside aid does not restrict growth in any direct way. Valhalla can grow at normal rates simply through internal aid and that I see as pretty close to White Peace.

As stated by others reps are of little detriment to growth unless the #s are extreme but that is really beside the point because reps make it something other than White Peace irregardless of the amounts.

Who is assassinating your character?

Now that's a character assassination.

EDIT because posting doesn't work right for me D: : Stumpy is one of the last to actually take a swing at someone's morals at first chance. He was very generous in all his dealings with me, but since you don't know him, I guess you could take it anyway you want to that he doesn't agree.

Wh-wh-what?

Character assassination is an intentional attempt to influence the portrayal or reputation of a particular person...

There are disagreements, then there are the things you have said.

Regardless, you have a good...morning? (Did I get it right?)

Wait, I get it. Theres debate (what Heracles himself called for earlier in this thread) and then theres me, who is just hugely offensive and all my words are attacks on your character. If you arn't gonna argue without turning to "character attacks" then why would anyone want to debate with you?

OOC: And no, its night time here.

You claim that we gave "white peace" because we were jockeying to align ourselves for the next power struggle - which is complete and total BS and I take that as an assassination on our character. If you don't like your decision, that's fine - but don't slander Umbrella/Kronos/PC and those who fought Valhalla by making such a claim which you certainly can't back up.

Then you say that our "aid restriction" does little to slow growth (which I proved false) and then say that our terms should have been inline with what MCXA got (only got reps last I saw). You continue to claim we gave white peace, which I've also proven false - adn then when the facts smack you upside the face, you completely ignore it (3x now). So keep changing your position (I want reps, no I want both, no I want it to be the same as MCXA, no I want both) and get upset when you look silly - but don't act ignorant to the truth. Ultimately all you can claim is that by not demanding 10,000 tech on top of our aid restrictions (which again - you claim does nothing to slow their growth) we let them grow back a whopping 2 or 3 days quicker ... that's completely worth 80 pages of bickering and slander. Bravo sir... bravo

I thought you were looking for an answer to Alterego. I see now you wanted one for your wall of text.

Here is the short response. Barring outside aid does not restrict growth in any direct way. Valhalla can grow at normal rates simply through internal aid and that I see as pretty close to White Peace.

As stated by others reps are of little detriment to growth unless the #s are extreme but that is really beside the point because reps make it something other than White Peace irregardless of the amounts.

Good sir:

It is impossible to grow internally at normal rates when you do not possess sufficient funding to properly rebuild at an even rate. Restriction of outside AID severely hampers the growth process, as now all of Valhalla nations cannot simply focus on their own growth but must take account of each others.

In the end, the stated goal by some who believe the peace terms given to Valhalla were weak is: To deter future growth. It has been clearly established that there is no way to do that in an appreciable time period.

So wait - I provided proof that our "aid restrictions" slowed their growth by approx. 60% and you're going to say that it doesn't restrict growth in any direct way? Care to elaborate on where our disconnect is?

Good sir:

It is impossible to grow internally at normal rates when you do not possess sufficient funding to properly rebuild at an even rate. Restriction of outside AID severely hampers the growth process, as now all of Valhalla nations cannot simply focus on their own growth but must take account of each others.

In the end, the stated goal by some who believe the peace terms given to Valhalla were weak is: To deter future growth. It has been clearly established that there is no way to do that in an appreciable time period.

No, restricting internal aid would hamper the growth process, given that Valhalla's allies aren't in a state to heap mounds of aid over to Valhalla.

Wait, I get it. Theres debate (what Heracles himself called for earlier in this thread) and then theres me, who is just hugely offensive and all my words are attacks on your character. If you arn't gonna argue without turning to "character attacks" then why would anyone want to debate with you?

OOC: And no, its night time here.

Not even Heracles. There are those who clearly voiced disagreement. Then there are comments clearly intended to convey a message about certain parties involved.

We're going by your definitions here.

Well, so long as it's my definition. Wouldn't care for it to be someone else's. :P

You claim that we gave "white peace" because we were jockeying to align ourselves for the next power struggle - which is complete and total BS and I take that as an assassination on our character. If you don't like your decision, that's fine - but don't slander Umbrella/Kronos/PC and those who fought Valhalla by making such a claim which you certainly can't back up.

I implied that postering is going on, yes. As Hal pointed out, that happens EVERY !@#$@#$ WAR. Just cause you take it as slander doesnt mean it actually is. The fact is, you are offended at just about anyone disagreeing with you at all apparently.

Then you say that our "aid restriction" does little to slow growth (which I proved false) and then say that our terms should have been inline with what MCXA got (only got reps last I saw). You continue to claim we gave white peace, which I've also proven false - adn then when the facts smack you upside the face, you completely ignore it (3x now). So keep changing your position (I want reps, no I want both, no I want it to be the same as MCXA, no I want both) and get upset when you look silly - but don't act ignorant to the truth. Ultimately all you can claim is that by not demanding 10,000 tech on top of our aid restrictions (which again - you claim does nothing to slow their growth) we let them grow back a whopping 2 or 3 days quicker ... that's completely worth 80 pages of bickering and slander. Bravo sir... bravo

I dont think you listen to me. I dont disagree that aid restrictions should be in place. I said that BOTH should be in place. Did you ever stop to consider that in some part of me I think that all the peace terms handed down so far have been bull !@#$? No, you didnt. Im not ignoring any facts. SEVERAL times now I have claimed I wanted to see them banned from outside aid while having to pay reps and several times you have claimed that this is not what I wanted. You dont understand how I feel because you dont give a !@#$ about what this alliance has done to your coalition mates. Just cause you didnt want to see them pay for what they've done doesnt mean we are wrong for wanting the same, even if its just by them having to pay reparations like the ones placed on my alliance. Like the ones that KILLED my alliance. Also, its funny that you guys can claim character assassination and then take jabs at mine. Seriously, you like to dish out, but just hate it when someone actually talks back.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

So wait - I provided proof that our "aid restrictions" slowed their growth by approx. 60% and you're going to say that it doesn't restrict growth in any direct way? Care to elaborate on where our disconnect is?

You didn't consider how recruitment can work. They can import tech to their capacity so long as they 'import' the sellers to provide for themselves.

Just because you call something 'proof' as you do so often doesn't make yourself entirely correct.

Edited by Scorbolt

No, restricting internal aid would hamper the growth process, given that Valhalla's allies aren't in a state to heap mounds of aid over to Valhalla.

You just defeated your own argument.

Valhalla's allies have suffered the same or worse, and you readily admit they cannot help in a rebuilding process. However, Valhalla can? You're also assuming that some may not have helped Valhalla were the restriction not put in place.

Regardless, the rate of growth Valhalla will experience is going to remain unchanged despite what anyone suggests be done to them. It shouldn't even be a concern, honestly, as the entire power structure in the game has completely changed.

I implied that postering is going on, yes. As Hal pointed out, that happens EVERY !@#$@#$ WAR. Just cause you take it as slander doesnt mean it actually is. The fact is, you are offended at just about anyone disagreeing with you at all apparently.

That's exactly it.

I dont think you listen to me. I dont disagree that aid restrictions should be in place. I said that BOTH should be in place. Did you ever stop to consider that in some part of me I think that all the peace terms handed down so far have been bull !@#$? No, you didnt. Im not ignoring any facts. SEVERAL times now I have claimed I wanted to see them banned from outside aid while having to pay reps and several times you have claimed that this is not what I wanted. You dont understand how I feel because you dont give a !@#$ about what this alliance has done to your coalition mates. Just cause you didnt want to see them pay for what they've done doesnt mean we are wrong for wanting the same, even if its just by them having to pay reparations like the ones placed on my alliance. Like the ones that KILLED my alliance. Also, its funny that you guys can claim character assassination and then take jabs at mine. Seriously, you like to dish out, but just hate it when someone actually talks back.

We entered the war in support of Umbrella and Athens. Are you informing us we had ulterior motives?

You heard it here folks, Stumpy wants Valhalla to die as a result of the reps he would put on them. :P

The thing you preach, this "retribution beyond the obvious retribution", is more of the same. In fact, it will result in the Hegemony likely creating a "Karma" of their own in two years time. Doing the same thing over and over does not produce the same results, good sir.

EDIT:

You didn't consider how recruitment can work. They can import tech to their capacity so long as they 'import' the sellers to provide for themselves.

Just because you call something 'proof' as you do so often doesn't make yourself entirely correct.

Can they recruit their way to being able to move 85,000 more tech internally? Seriously?

Also, it's proof because it is solid math. I mean, then again, some of us in Kronos don't know anything about building a nation. :P Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Nizzle