Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Hey CrazyCanuck. Do me a favor and dig up the old discussion threads about TOP joing the WUT and post them in TOP's forum, just so I can tell Saber and Bob "I f*ing told you so!"

Oh the memories!

You're a bloody ...

TOP is number one alliance in CN in Total NS, Tech and nukes, and if I am $@y, in quality of it's members too. And you want to tell me "I f*ing told you so!". Did long exile and group think f*** you up even more than in TOP?

Whatever you think. Joining WUT and signing MDP with NPO is one of best moves we ever made in this game and without it we would never have achieved what we have today. We would have stayed insignificant border alliance that would have died out of stagnation and boredom.

I really do not get how this works in your favor. We improved our status by leaps and bounds, and treaty with NPO lasted for over 2 years while WUT and after it UjW lasted for almost the same. That in CN terms is ages.

I told you so that would be a good thing for TOP. I f*ing told you so.

*rolls eyes*

Edited by Saber

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you didn't notice my first (and only) post about respecting you guys at all

And that was very nice of you to post those sentiments, I'm sure. I'm rather disappointed that you then must've skipped over my post that asked (nicely, mind you) you all to discuss reparations and so forth elsewhere.

Edit: Heck, I even think someone started an appropriate thread for these discussions. Here's the link, for your convenience:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=58312

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Right, making a comparison to reps that have been paid in the past to the rumored reps that are being offered now reeks of punishment. It wasn't me that trotted out the REPS ARE UNFAIR rhetoric in defense of an alliance, that was BnT. But on a related note to your post, until you have been through what I have, don't you trot your higher than thou attitude out in front of me.

IRON made their bed by the company they kept. When Karma comes around and gives them a nip in the $@! it's expected.

As I said with Valhalla, I challenge IRON to make me eat my words and prove me wrong when this is all over. I will gladly eat my words with a side of humility to boot.

Uncalled for. You know my opinion. If you think having a different opinion accounts as riding high horse, then you should probably reconsider your perception of your allies.

And i believe i have been through a lot, so please dont pull the "senior statesman" card on me, thanks. (Funny how you think _I_ have a high than thou attitude)

Also, Karma is not what Archon says. Karma is many alliances with different opinions on how matters should be taken care of. IRON can say what they want, in the end it only comes down to what their enemies want and thats about it.

Hey CrazyCanuck. Do me a favor and dig up the old discussion threads about TOP joing the WUT and post them in TOP's forum, just so I can tell Saber and Bob "I f*ing told you so!"

Oh the memories!

I would have considered entertaining a yes vote if GOONS weren't part of the AoA.

I am confused to what you told us?

Man this is just like when TOP cancelled their treaty with NPO. JUST LIKE IT.

/wait, what? Oh, its just unrelated trolling in their topic, ok.

So how is that mirror treating you now? Is it still a pristine image after calling someone a troll?