Crimson Brigade is back

Just over 3 months ago CB merged with others to create /A\/A\, 2 weeks ago CB began reforming ingame because we wanted back what we lost in the merger. We wanted to rebuild our home.

Though I guess I should have never bothered with posting this. People dont want to hear about people rebuilding what they once had, i'll try not to interrupt your fun again anytime soon :P

Avalon wants to hear about it, we missed our Space Marine brothers! Glad to see you get this finally off the ground. Now if we could only ever get our treaty worked out lol.

Just over 3 months ago CB merged with others to create /A\/A\, 2 weeks ago CB began reforming ingame because we wanted back what we lost in the merger. We wanted to rebuild our home.

Though I guess I should have never bothered with posting this. People dont want to hear about people rebuilding what they once had, i'll try not to interrupt your fun again anytime soon :P

YOU WERE COUPED. GET OVER IT. :D

Also, hello, mak. <3

No, their cranum is reinforced, Aim for one of their two hearts!

(now thats impressive, sci-fi biology knowledge from over ten years ago)

Heh, good knowledge cyphon, however if you were a true geek you'd know that their chest is also reinforced (Black Carapace) :P Plamsa Guns should do it... or a fusion gun? However personaly I prefer the Eldar Witch Blade (yeah I collect(ed) space elves)

Welcome back I guess :D