Presenting Universalis (Again)

smalluniversalisflagqt6.png

Many moons have passed since we left Planet Bob. In a celebration of joy and with hope for a peaceful future Universalis have returned on this day to once again be a part of society. Our time in the shadows have only made us more confident, more secure and even more determined to follow the path we once started to travel. It’s with a heart filled with joy I have the honour to present the new reincarnation of Universalis. The principles of honour, human dignity and freedom will always guide this alliance. Our only desire is to live peacefully among friends and to build lasting friendships with honourable people that we can put our faith in.

It is also my intention to give a special thank you to my dear friends in SLCB for making this possible and joining us on this journey.

From this day forward, Universalis exist again.

Signed,

Lemeard

Watchman of Universalis

IRC/Forums and such exist. But it's like a treasure hunt if you want to find it.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slcb2.jpg

This agreement between Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes, hereafter referred to as SLCB, and Universalis is meant to strengthen the ties between the two alliances and give Universalis a new chance to return to Planet Bob in peace.

Article I

SLCB considers any attack on Universalis as an attack upon SLCB itself and will defend them accordingly with any means at their disposal.

Article II

There will be an open dialogue between the two alliances to promote the already existing friendship.

Article III

It is the purpose of this treaty to work towards the establishment of the Seaworthy Liberian Pit Vipers.

Article IV

This agreement may be cancelled at any time by both parties.

Signed by SLCB,

Jingoist, General

A Soviet Attack! General

Schrödinger General

Signed by Universalis,

Lemeard

Watchman of Universalis

edited: typos lol

Edited by Jingoist

Lem, I have always loved your avatar.

One word of advice though. The termination clause in your treaty reads:

Article IV

I think what you meant to say is that the treaty could be cancelled at any time by either party. I dont think you intended to enter into a treaty where both parties were required to agree to the termination.

Yes, as always, I am here to help. :D

Article IV

I think what you meant to say is that the treaty could be cancelled at any time by either party. I dont think you intended to enter into a treaty where both parties were required to agree to the termination.

Actually, this would be the awesomest way of installing a permanent treaty. I feel inspired. :)

I don't really see a problem. I'm sure it isn't intentional since the treaty was written in about 30 seconds, but it's there now and it's certainly not going to cause any trouble. If either side wanted to cancel, I doubt the other would deny them the right ;)