Activity Checkup

JerreyRough

Cybernations Roleply Spore, shortened to CNRPS or to the game world name Aegis, has been inactive for quite some time. Now it is coming back, and in light of this we must know who is still going to roleplay on Aegis. So, please post here to assure us if you are going to continue to roleplay, or if you are interested in joining this roleplay.

I myself am still a part in this; I'm in the process of redesigning my race from the ground floor up.

About

Aegis is a roleplay that takes a steep turn from the regular CNRP. In this roleplay, you can create your own races and create your own military forces - within the laws of physics (mostly, i.e. 98%) of course; so that means no magic, no UFO-like flying vehicles (unless explainable OOC-wise), etc. Wars are pre-determined, thus ending OOC flame wars/disputes. A largly used and optional engine to create a creature is Spore (as well as buildings), but is not required.

Also, we still using the old rules for Mergers, or adopt the new ones for CNRP into Aegis?

I am open to suggestions on the modification of the rules. What would people like to see? If you could put it in a quote box for easy export into the threads I'd be happy to accomodate the modifications if everyone approves.

Do you refer to these? :

1. No roleplaying another person's military

1.1 Provinces have independent military.

RP: Each province has its own standing military forces, which are commanded by local regional commanders. OOC: The merged nation has an army, however, each player must post any and all movements / actions for military stemming from their province.

1.2 Merged nations are at the same TE.

RP: Spreading of standardized designs allows uniform military ability, however, less developed provinces will see a drop in production / increase in maintenance costs. OOC: Each player can optionally use the TE of the most developed nation, subject to the Technological Trade limiters* representing the difficulty in importing / using / building / maintaining these advanced designs. Standard does not mean easy.

2. Merged nations can only destroy another players nation with their permission. Simple power limiter.

3. If a player leaves RP / is purged, then the merged nation looses the abilities of that nation.

4. Mergers and each addition to a merger should have a simple GM void ability if the RP of the background / reasons are not good enough.

* #Advanced Items =#Buyer Items IG* (Buyer TE / Seller TE)

As above?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I would like to start again in CNRPS though I was thinking of having just a plain old human race but make them like the raiders from Fallout 3. A question even with the different races is it still with todays technology or could I have laser rifles? etc

I would like to start again in CNRPS though I was thinking of having just a plain old human race but make them like the raiders from Fallout 3. A question even with the different races is it still with todays technology or could I have laser rifles? etc

I'm currently the most modern guy in CNRPS I think, and I've access to...Iunno right now, but something about 1995 technology. So, no lasrifles.

Unless Mael wants to change the techscale.

I'm currently the most modern guy in CNRPS I think, and I've access to...Iunno right now, but something about 1995 technology. So, no lasrifles.

Unless Mael wants to change the techscale.

Nah its cool just a question anyway think it would be cool for me to use my Raider idea for the roleplay?

I'm sure they would be fine, as long as you removed any blatantly futuristic technology.

To add to that, it can look futuristic, but not be futuristic. Almost like a serious military force having metal armor and looking like clone troopers, with bullets that use some sorta thing to make them glow blue? :P