Stop whining, everyone is hurting and your rank should be going up since so many people are losing NS. Remember that everyone is facing this problem not just you. And sending the whole game into nuclear winter would be fun, add some improvements and stuff to deal with it and we have a game changer.

Stop whining, everyone is hurting and your rank should be going up since so many people are losing NS. Remember that everyone is facing this problem not just you. And sending the whole game into nuclear winter would be fun, add some improvements and stuff to deal with it and we have a game changer.
Everyone is losing citizens. You're all insane! Think of the CHILDREN.

Last time I checked, I am not everyone, therefore I am not just thinking about myself. Mkay? :mellow:

look at the bright side, the game usually has mutually assured destruction: those doing the nuking are getting nuked back. Those doing the nuking now won't be able to again for quite some time. In addition, the political changes taking place mean that once the nukes stop flying, we likely will not have another big nuclear war for at least 3 or 4 months, though likely longer. And i doubt it would be as big as this one is now since most of the big countries are getting nuked. Basically, none of the big nations will care. Best for them to get it out of their system now. They won't be able to push the big red button for a long time.

I say remove the cap on radiation and the cap on environment. Bill lock for everyone during the nuclear winter!

I would actually genuinely like this idea.

I support this post.

Not only allow the entire GRL to affect people, but allow the happiness reduction to go beyond zero-star environment as well. :)

We has MP's and WRC's. We gonna do this every 10 days from now on.

Perhaps some will, but a nation needs enough money and infra to keep up a nuke arsenal. I admit that many will rebuild their nuke arsenals before anything else, but quite a few will be unable to afford it, at least for a while. If they get terms then even fewer might have one. I doubt the GRL will reach 45 anytime in the near future after this war, at least a few months. Everyone will be busy building back up. This war will end eventually, just a question of when.

ah, well war can be fun as long as you aren't ZI'ed. I admit I lied the war. Being personally nuked its a pain, but i dont mond the radiation effects myself. I still have 3 stars and thats without radiation cleanup. Nuke away if you have them, there should be a rest so the GRL will be less than a double digit number. Make no mistake. War is fun, nukes...are sorta fun, but only if they both have them. GRL is fine for a short period of time, but for months it can be annoying(my population is less than half what it was when the GRL was 1 or so). I think the GRL is not going up too much more, it my reach 50, stay there a while, then come down as the war winds down a bit. It may be higher than it was before if it becomes a vietFAN type thing though. Some countries will still nuke though

Perhaps some will, but a nation needs enough money and infra to keep up a nuke arsenal. I admit that many will rebuild their nuke arsenals before anything else, but quite a few will be unable to afford it, at least for a while. If they get terms then even fewer might have one. I doubt the GRL will reach 45 anytime in the near future after this war, at least a few months. Everyone will be busy building back up. This war will end eventually, just a question of when.

Before our war ended. money wise I could have probably keep up nuking from now til roughly....July. Assuming I staty above the Infra requirements

Hey, ummm, I'm sorta new at the game and my environment is in the toilet... Is it because of the global radition? How long will it take for it to go down?

Global Radiation would be it, yeah. There are still some things you can do to improve your environment a teeny bit.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Environment

It will likely take a few weeks when the nukes stop flying for the radiation level to go down, and yes, everyones environment is in the dump because of it/ Will take a bit to return to 1, which is where it usually is

You know... the way I look at it... is when the radiation level finally drops low enough again that my environment isn't eternally at 1 1/2... My population is going to soar through the roof... it's like a Christmas present... and you just have to wait to see how high it will go! It's like a surprise! :D