You know what's pathetic?

Roofus

At least 85% of NPO's top 50 nations are in peace mode while only 26% of IRON's top nations aren't fighting.

I pray that Karma doesn't accept any surrender terms until these nations fall. Infact, most of NPO should fall below 10k NS before any terms are signed.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IRON's top nations mostly have $1 billion warchests. They're ready to fight already.

The thing that started this whole ****storm was that NPO was really weak in that department. They may well not have enough to fight a prolonged war.

not that I love the NPO but perhaps their bank nations eh ?

Bank nations aren't nearly as effective of a strategy nowadays, what with warchests and the sheer amount of money it'd take to repair just a single semi-large nation.

Sure, it's good to still have a remaining upper-tier that was untouched by the war so they don't become completely obliterated, but at what cost for the rest of the alliance that has to sit by and watch?

What's funny is how people were so outraged when NPO wouldn't give GATO peace until all their banks came out of hippy to be "punished". I bet if NPO was beating someone down and decreed that they would never get peace until they all came out of hippy and reached a certain NS, there would be a huge outcry.

-Bama

What's funny is how people were so outraged when NPO wouldn't give GATO peace until all their banks came out of hippy to be "punished". I bet if NPO was beating someone down and decreed that they would never get peace until they all came out of hippy and reached a certain NS, there would be a huge outcry.

-Bama

Most people are just pointing out the hypocrisy. I see it as a valid military strategy, but the irony of whose using it right now is quite amusing.

-Bama

Gosh, you think that might be why this came up?

In all fairness, it's a valid military strategy that Karma can (and will) only whine about but really there's nothing we can do except catch them when they come out and we shouldn't fault them. It does seem a bit hypocritical of them considering what they did to GATO, but it's just as hypocritical for Karma to push for these Peace Mode nations to be crushed before any terms are negotiated.

Gosh, you think that might be why this came up?

Of course I do. It's just as hypocritical as the "LOL PEACE MODE" crowd being in peace mode.

-Bama

EDIT: Caspian said it better.

Edited by BamaBuc

not that I love the NPO but perhaps their bank nations eh ?

You'd think they'd have figured out by now that having large warchests on most or all of your nations > a few banks in peace mode.

And they dared to insult all of their opponents for hiding in peace mode. Oh the great taste of hypocrisy in the morning.

Why does it matter? If they're cowards who run into peace mode every war then their nations are nothing but stats so it doesnt matter. If its some sort of strategy them let them fight how they want.

Yes its pretty pathetic considering what they did to GATO and FAN over the same thing but fighting patheticness with more patheticness doesnt = win.

-Bama

I reckon that is why there would be an outcry that NPO ought to be treated the same way as GATO was. Karma isn't bringing someone down in order to show them compassion, it is reaping what you've sewn.

Why does it matter? If they're cowards who run into peace mode every war then their nations are nothing but stats so it doesn't matter. If its some sort of strategy them let them fight how they want.

Yes its pretty pathetic considering what they did to GATO and FAN over the same thing but fighting patheticness with more patheticness doesnt = win.

They lead their alliance with those "stats" in the form of power and the ability to distribute wealth to new nations. You have to think of NPO as a centipede: If you smash half it's legs it will still crawl around, but if you cut of it's head it will die.

Why does it matter? If they're cowards who run into peace mode every war then their nations are nothing but stats so it doesnt matter. If its some sort of strategy them let them fight how they want.

no..but it does = karma

Anyway, I'd say it was a little more pathetic that Karma allowed them all to get to peace mode in the first place.

Edited by SpoiL

I find the OP hilarious and tip my hat to Sir Paul.

I find it interesting how NPO has done much of what it's done because it can, and wouldn't be surprised if any other alliance (other than maybe GPA/TDO/neutrals) did similar things to their own enemies.

I'd say what's more pathetic is all the failed staggers that led to them reaching peace mode.

I can back this. /me glares at a certain nation formerly at war with Zenith.

Edited by Diomede

I reckon that is why there would be an outcry that NPO ought to be treated the same way as GATO was. Karma isn't bringing someone down in order to show them compassion, it is reaping what you've sewn.

But if you do it to them, you've done it too. So do you then deserve to have it done to you? It's a never-ending circle.

-Bama

I pray that Karma doesn't accept any surrender terms until these nations fall. Infact, most of NPO should fall below 10k NS before any terms are signed.

I pray that NPO likes peacemode so much that one day you may have to take on one of the nations your so willing for others to take on..... One day :rolleyes:

Your a great spokesman for "Karma"; please continue :)

Edited by bill n ted

I like the cut of your jib.

Why thank you. Anyways, after speaking with some of my comrades, it seems that their experience mirrored mine: Fight a few rounds, exhaust the nukes, slip into peace-mode and reload. Which is fine: an inter-alliance coalition isn't expected to have too much coordination.