The Beautiful Beginning of Two New and Young Allies

Well we at GDI decided to go and have a chat with our BESTIES at CAM since they are like, you know so AWESOME! oh man couldn't believe they would talk to us, we were like WHOA wtf there like sooooo cool yet wanna talk to us. we're like so happy now :)

Anywho since they were awesome and we felt like nobodies we had a chat to see who would post it. Unfortunately we both wanted to :) so we had an argument about it................

01[16:58] <&Razor[GDI|MoFA]> and i wanna post it

[16:58] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> :P What if *I* want to post it?

01[16:58] <&Razor[GDI|MoFA]> well im the MoFA i should do it:P

[16:58] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> lol we wind up having to get a 3rd party to post it for us :P

[16:59] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> I know the way to solve who is posting it

[16:59] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> its how I solve everything

[16:59] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> join #seti with me

[16:59] <+TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> type P.ull Trigger

[17:00] <+TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> and then I will

[17:00] <+TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> then you will

[17:00] <+TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> until one of us gets kickbanned

[17:00] <+TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> Pull Trigger

[17:00] <&SetiBot> Lucky $@!! One slot further and you'd be dead, TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]!

01[17:00] <+Razor[GDI|MoFA]> P.ull Trigger

01[17:00] <+Razor[GDI|MoFA]> Pull Trigger

[17:00] <&SetiBot> BANG! Razor[GDI|MoFA]'s BRAIN'S are scattered all over the channel!

03[17:00] * SetiBot sets mode: +b *!*khhh@*.wa.bigpond.net.au

03[17:00] * You were kicked by SetiBot (You just lost a BALL and added another hole in your head (dubbel-loops))

02[17:00] * Attempting to rejoin channel #Seti

[17:00] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> I win

[17:00] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> :)

01[17:00] <&Razor[GDI|MoFA]> no i got kicked so i do:P

[17:01] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> No... because you got killed in Russian Roullet

[17:01] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> and I didn't

[17:01] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> its like drawing the short stick

[17:01] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> How about...You post, and we post a story about how it took us forever to figure out who was posting

01[17:02] <&Razor[GDI|MoFA]> yeah ok then

01[17:02] <&Razor[GDI|MoFA]> get the seti logs:P

[17:02] <~RyanGDI[GDI]> rofl

[17:03] <~RyanGDI[GDI]> LOL

[17:03] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> ...

[17:03] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> Damn

[17:03] <~RyanGDI[GDI]> Own'd

[17:03] <~RyanGDI[GDI]> Don't worry Razor

[17:03] <%TeamColtra[CAM|LAPTOP|GOV]> Normally it takes a few times

Then we were like yeah Im Posting

so we had a little dance off to make sure :D

We go together like

rama lama lama

ke ding a de dinga a dong

remembered for ever like

shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom

Chang chang chang-it-ty chang

shoo-bop

That's the way it should be

Wha oooh yeah!

We're one of a kind

Like dip di-dip di-dip

Doo-bop a doo-bee doo

Our names are signed

Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy

boog-e-dy

Shoo-by doo-wop she-bop

Chang chang chang-it-ty chang

shoo-bop

We'll always be like one

Wa-wa-wa-waaa!

When we go out at night

And stars are shinin' bright

Up in the skies above

Or at the high school dance

Where you can find romance

Maybe it might be lo-oh oh oh-oh oh-ove

Ra-ma la-ma la-ma ka ding a da ding de dong

Shoo-bop sha wad-da wad-da yipp-it-y boom de boom

Chang chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop

Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo

Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-ed-y

Shoo-by doo-wop she-bop

Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yip-pit-y boom de boom

Ra-ma la-ma la-ma ka ding-a de ding de dong

Shoo-bop sha wad-da wad-da yipp-it-y boom de boom

Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo

Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy

shoo-by doo-wop she-bop

Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yip-pit-ty boom de boom

A wop ba-ba lu-mop

A wop bam boom

We're for each other like

A wop ba-ba lu-mop and wop bam boom

Just like my brother is

Sha na na na na na yip-pit-y dip de boom

We'll always be together

Wha oooh yeah!

We'll always, be together

We'll always be together

We'll always be together

A wop ba-ba lu-mop a wop bam boom!

Since we love each other sooooooooooo much we will get onto the business of not sleeping with each others girlfriend since they love their own boyfriends :)

The PWND Accords

Article I: Preamble

The alliances of the Global Defence Initiative (GDI) and Cor Aut Mors wish to contribute actively to the growth of each other, and, therefore declare ourselfs allied in a bond closer than just friends... but best buddies.

Article II: Peace

Signatories agree that being friends means we dont "F" with eachothers "S" and when one F's with an S the other one will flip a "B" and we don't want that to happen so being nice to eachother is agreed upon, signatories wont nuke eachother, or steal eachothers women.

Article III: Intelligence

If one signatory hears that that there is a hit on the other, or that his buds girlfriend is hitting the mailman... Named Clark, who is a jerk... and we hate.... Then that signatory will pass on the information. Dude Law.

Article IV: Aid

Sometimes moniez are hard to come by... so both signatories agree if they got some dough in their pocket... and the other needs to be bailed out because he was hustling pool, and lost... then they are there.

Article V: Trade

Trade rocks, both signatories agree to help eachother find trade circles and agree to use our trade circles before other Alliance... Bros before hoes.

Article VI: Cancellation

One day... down the road eventually... GDI will stop loving CAM the way CAM loves GDI... this will make everyone sad... but it will be okay. GDI just has to lay it down to CAM that they are not happy any more and CAM will force them to be friends still for another 24 hours... then they can be ridden of them. Same works if CAM catches GDI sleeping with his woman.

Signed For Global Defence Initiative:

RyanGDI - Supreme Commander

Razor(ade) - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Cor Aut Mors:

TeamColtra - Head Senator

Nathan Hale - Alliance Voice

Scotia The Brave - Senator

Edited by Razorade

Cor Aut Mors was immensely pleased to sign this agreement with the Global Defence Initiative. Our Alliances have long had great feelings of friendliness and respect. We feel that this agreement will further the amity between these two alliances.

Furthermore, we recognize that the honorable ladies and gentlemen of The Foriegn Division kindly provide protectorate services to both our alliances. Sharing that protectorate has been one of the many reasons why Cor Aut Mors has been so pleased that we are able to enter this agreement with the Global Defence Initiative.

Cor Aut Mors looks forward to having a long lasting friendship based on respect with the Global Defence Initiative. We see this agreement as only the beginning of a wonderful relationship, and we plan for it to continue to grow in the future. After all, beer > bullets.

Signed,

Nathan Hale of Connecticut,

Alliance Voice of Cor Aut Mors

I thought I trained you better than that, Nathan.

I hope this new GDI doesn't mess up as much as the old one. Cor Aut Mors always struck me as an intelligent bunch but this move is downright baffeling.

GDI is an ever improving alliance and we would like people to know that. We fully hope to be accepted by the world of CN and by becoming great Friends with CAM as we feel we can go a long way together.

Edited by Razorade

I thought I trained you better than that, Nathan.

I hope this new GDI doesn't mess up as much as the old one. Cor Aut Mors always struck me as an intelligent bunch but this move is downright baffeling.

Please leave Nathan's past with you out of this AUT, i was in the channel when the !@#$ hit the roof.

Also this has been in the works for a while and i have told Coltra how the new GDI is going to work and we both realised we would like to work alongside each other as Allies more than cause gamers.

I'm sorry you feel that way AUT. While I am still somewhat new to the international scene, all the members of the Global Defence Initiative I have met in the past weeks have shown nothing but the utmost respect and friendship to me. As Alliance Voice of Cor Aut Mors, I can say that we've made great strides in the past couple weeks and we feel that this agreement with GDI will be a huge benefit to us both.

Well the new means an Improved and More relaxed GDI who would rather Friends than enemies and work towards striving for our goals.

So... nothing. Well, thanks for answering and I do wish you the best of luck, sincerely. I just hope you haven't thrown your lot in with the wrong crowd.

I for one think its great, having GDI back in the world sets up loads of potential entertaining scenarios. Sure in the past people generally viewed the alliance as negative but I found it and its many tribulations to be a source of very good entertainment.

Before this war what did we have to keep the masses amused? In a way we all owe GDI a bit of a debt of gratitude if you ask me. Here's hoping for thier continued success and prosperity so that in the duldrums of the pending post war we have something that matches the entertainment value of their past exploits! :lol:

Because its All we want to do until both alliances have settled into the world of CN, if we went straight for a MDAP what would everyone say?

I'd laugh and play GTA as planned with a few other ho-hum thoughts. If you're pandering to what others' think now on the OWF, then there's no telling how great that "integrity" thing will work out if/when war hits.

Because its All we want to do until both alliances have settled into the world of CN, if we went straight for a MDAP what would everyone say?

Please point out where anybody mentioned a PIAT.

Please point out where anybody mentioned a MDAP.

But anyway good luck to you both.

Edited by sethb

You do realize there are more than PIATs and MDAPs right?

Oh Sethb, once again the truth comes from your mouth ;)

Seriously, GDI I hope you realize that when the majority of people only have negative things to say about you, well it's usually time for a good round of "thinking". Anyways hopefully you'll be able to prove us all wrong but stories like these without a change of leadership usually don't end very well...

Edited by Keve69

Oh Sethb, once again the truth comes from your mouth ;)

Seriously, GDI I hope you realize that when the majority of people only have negative things to say about you, well it's usually time for a good round of "thinking". Anyways hopefully you'll be able to prove us all wrong but stories like these without a change of leadership usually don't end very well...

Especially when they already do a stupid action after they reform, like bandwagon.