Announcement from the Federation of Armed Nations

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, FAN. Long time no talk!

I notice a distinct lack of Atrophis in your government. Since this is the result of something you call an "election" -- fascinating word, I'll look it up one day -- I suggest you kick it in the side as hard as you possibly can. That seems to work for my television.

Hello, FAN. Long time no talk!

I notice a distinct lack of Atrophis in your government. Since this is the result of something you call an "election" -- fascinating word, I'll look it up one day -- I suggest you kick it in the side as hard as you possibly can. That seems to work for my television.

Governmental percussive maintenance will be performed if the new congress do something stupid.

I think nearly all of our Honored Members have spent at least one round in Congress... I haven't been in congress for probably 2 years, but I'm sure the workload is about the same.

Congrats, boys, and good luck

O>

I think nearly all of our Honored Members have spent at least one round in Congress... I haven't been in congress for probably 2 years, but I'm sure the workload is about the same.

Congrats, boys, and good luck

O>

Congrats!

FamousFirearms.comsmall0003.jpg