An LSF Announcement

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like how NPO destroyed every opponent it had in its path, then got bashed, and now the free alliances of Bob are flourishing, not to mention the brave souls of Vox Populi who held on and kept the fight going? Karma is nothing new in Digiterra. :D

NoR/NoV didn't actually practice NPO's imperialism over Planet Bob. We hated you, you hated us, we fought a little, we won everytime.. la la la. ^_^

NoR/NoV didn't actually practice NPO's imperialism over Planet Bob. We hated you, you hated us, we fought a little, we won everytime.. la la la. ^_^

Must've not noticed how getting a reputation for blatant aggression gets you canned around here. I also recall those victories were more like white peace after NoR/NoV leaders, desperate for glory, exposed their nations to heavy counter-attack and negotiated white peace in order to save their pixels. Either that or you were just going soft on your 'favorite' Leftists. D'aw, I should've known. ^_^

Actually you were a bunch of cowards hiding behind NPO skirt and which were disbanded soon after losing their support without standing your ground at all. This incapability to stand up for your ideas has always been your main characteristic anyway, making you the masters of double language. This should of course be expected from immature players who actually used spies all the time and even brought down our forums in order to "win". This immaturity has brought you down at the end, with your Kaiser sharing videos of himself hailing. CN is a serious game. Go play Barbie's horse riding instead.

Also, thank you friends for celebrating with us. LSF is grateful -_-

Please enlighten me, then. What prompted this move to maroon right when the change was made, and after the treaty had been signed? Obviously you were spoiling for a fight, joining a sphere that was fairly united in their wish for you to stay away.

You still buy into all that Nordreich propaganda huh?

The most amusing part of the Maroon war in retrospect was that Nordreich posted screenshots of anti-nordreich propaganda on the ICP forums that had been created by a user named "J.Stalin" who had joined only a few days before the beginning of the war. After the war it was discovered that J.Stalin's IP address matched up with Chancellor Mikhail's IP... an outspoken nordreich member.

Nordreich used "ant-nordreich sentiments" as a casus belli for the maroon war, when their very own spy inside ICP was the one creating a lot of the anti-NoR propaganda.

But go ahead, keep believing the stories about the barely 100 member ICP trying to "invade" maroon by peacefully choosing a color for our alliance.

I admit that we should have tried to be more friendly and open towards the other alliances in maroon, but by the time we tried to get to know them better Nordreich had already begun spreading rumors about the ICP throughout the sphere. The only alliance who actually tried to get to know us better was ODS, and I think if the other alliances in maroon had given us the same chance that ODS gave us they would have realized that we're not the evil boogey men nordreich had made us out to be and that we could be fairly reasonable people.

But i'm done rambling.

Congrats LSF it's good to see you guys still standing firm after all these years.

Edited by Tomcat

Congratulations comrades!

Many alliances will soon be reaching their 3rd anniversary however, few if any can claim to have overcome such trials to achieve it.

The International salutes you :jihad:

Edited by Blake Voyce

/o Mayday

/o LSF

I shall be out marching under the Red and Black Star on Monday,

With the call for 'Workers of the world, unite!'

Para Todos Todo, Para Nosotros Nada.

Edited by Cyphon88