are invicta really out of the war??

Gilly754

This Invicta plot is a cunning one indeed! It would take a crafty chessmaster to fake a withdrawal from a war in which they'd already achieved their objectives in order to jump back in later once the odds against them are even more severe.

Truly, mere mortals could never comprehend the genius of such plans!

You discovered are master plot, we are sooooo hardcore that 8 v 1 wasnt enough.

We figured that if we pulled out and then went back in (thats what she said) we could get around 20 v 1.

We apologize immensely.

This Invicta plot is a cunning one indeed! It would take a crafty chessmaster to fake a withdrawal from a war in which they'd already achieved their objectives in order to jump back in later once the odds against them are even more severe.

Truly, mere mortals could never comprehend the genius of such plans!

Obviously. There's never been a more brilliant plan, neh?

You discovered are master plot, we are sooooo hardcore that 8 v 1 wasnt enough.

We figured that if we pulled out and then went back in (thats what she said) we could get around 20 v 1.

We apologize immensely.

It's just the sort of plot I'd expect from someone with the Joker as an avatar. EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW!

~returns to the bunker~ icon_tinfoil.gif

I for one do not like NPO so i sat in PM while invicta was in the war as i didn't want to have this nation destroyed preotecting NPO i have hated them ever since i had my nation about 2 years ago and i will continue to hate them for it

NPO isn't on my Christmas card list, though I do seem to get along with some individual members. Thing is, whether you love them, hate them, could give a rat's rump about them, your first duty as a member of Invicta is to fight for your alliance, follow orders, and do nothing to harm your alliance mates.

I'm a bit confused about whether or not the person typing this is actually the person who controls the nation in question, but I have to say that what you are doing is, regardless if we're talking IC or OOC, very, very lame and I suggest you go find other pursuits.

NPO isn't on my Christmas card list, though I do seem to get along with some individual members. Thing is, whether you love them, hate them, could give a rat's rump about them, your first duty as a member of Invicta is to fight for your alliance, follow orders, and do nothing to harm your alliance mates.

I'm a bit confused about whether or not the person typing this is actually the person who controls the nation in question, but I have to say that what you are doing is, regardless if we're talking IC or OOC, very, very lame and I suggest you go find other pursuits.

How long does it take to create your own account to post this rather than use your brother's account?
If you are sitting, and have no account/nation, how do you know the history again? :o;)

Gilly's bro is indeed sitting his nation, though there's no way to know if either of them were respnosible for this, since it is rather out of character for them (not the OOC kind). Gilly's bro happens to know some things because he used to play. He didn't want to register a new account, but he was willing to take care of Gilly's nation.

Gilly's bro is indeed sitting his nation, though there's no way to know if either of them were respnosible for this, since it is rather out of character for them (not the OOC kind). Gilly's bro happens to know some things because he used to play. He didn't want to register a new account, but he was willing to take care of Gilly's nation.

My brother was in CN a while back but left after numerous arguments and boredom

p.s. i will be making an announcement soon (which invicta now has)

I have been privileged to get to know some of the leadership of Invicta over the past couple of months, none of them seemed stark raving mad. Most of the time they were extremely lucid and mostly made sense. It is too bad that someone they trusted decided to try and smear their name.

o/ Invicta

Edited by gambona