Announcement by The Dark Evolution

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The could just use "friends" as a reason. The Dark Evolution is listed on the wiki as having an MDoAP with Greenland Republic.
Declaration of War

on

Nusantara Elite Warriors

for attacks on Greenland Republic

Yeah, I don't like when GR is attacked.

Signed,

Max Beck, The Hate, Emperor of The Dark Evolution

That is his first state before he made some minor edit on it ^_^;

Some silly reason right .... Since when we put some DoW on GR ??? Show me the link ??

Edited by jeff123

Glad you have known your mistake on DoW ing us and edited it. BTW, clearly 3 alliances are not enough to bring NEW down ;) Anyway, welcome to the fight and see you in the battlefield.

Declaration of War

on

Nusantara Elite Warriors

for attacks on Greenland Republic

Yeah, I don't like when GR is attacked.

Signed,

Max Beck, The Hate, Emperor of The Dark Evolution

NEW DoW on GR

That is his first state before he made some minor edit on it ^_^;

Some silly reason right .... Since when we put some DoW on GR ??? Show me the link ??

Nice grammar... I had to read both of your posts 3 times before I understood you...

OK yes, the announcement read wrong, and was fixed accordingly. Either way, DE DoW's on NEW... We can sit here and debate symantics all day. You knew what was meant.

Now, can we keep things at least a little respectful? I mean really... Do you see any flaming being done by DE? When your members have to apologize for your behaviour, usually that should be a sign...

Anyway, good luck to NEW.

o/ GR

o/ Karma

Nice grammar... I had to read both of your posts 3 times before I understood you...

OK yes, the announcement read wrong, and was fixed accordingly. Either way, DE DoW's on NEW... We can sit here and debate symantics all day. You knew what was meant.

Now, can we keep things at least a little respectful? I mean really... Do you see any flaming being done by DE? When your members have to apologize for your behaviour, usually that should be a sign...

Anyway, good luck to NEW.

o/ GR

o/ Karma

Jeez ...

..... did my grammar so bad ??? .....

O/ TDE, may we all have our own fun there

Please accept my apology on behalf of NEW bacuse of our bad grammar. I hope you can understand that English is not our first language. As a matter of fact, we don't use English here. We did try our best and will keep improving on our English.

Again, We are sorry for brought you this "grammar" problem.

Please accept my apology on behalf of NEW bacuse of our bad grammar. I hope you can understand that English is not our first language. As a matter of fact, we don't use English here. We did try our best and will keep improving on our English.

Again, We are sorry for brought you this "grammar" problem.

Its cool .. and thanks for attempting to use english.

I Salute NEW and your members and am happy to face you on the field of battle!!

Lets have fun and enjoy each others banter.

It looks like 3 alliances are not enough to take NEW down. Welcome to the battlefield TDE, let's share some blood and pain. I do hope we can keep it civil even we're at war. Happy hunting ;)

Note : Please forgive me if i typed those words above in horrible grammar :)

NEW :wub:

It is the cowards who remained in DE.

Still.. some remain.. but the Government isn't run by them - anymore

Hopefully they can get rid of the remaining leeches by seeing who really supports the alliance in this war.

Edited by Terminal

I for one understand the tactical advantage Dark Evolution is using here. If they're fighting NEW, they're not fighting Echelon! :awesome:

Well, even when we were the only people they declared on they really weren't fighting us either, given that they have the lowest wars per nation.