ATTN: Admin

KCToker

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should actually be exclusive to nuke targets. We shouldn't let just ANYONE fly the flag of honour..

This is a pretty good idea. If your nation has been nuked then the flag becomes available to you to select. Hmmmm.

Lets uncap GRL instead. :v:

We should, and we should allow for it's affect on nations whose environment is already pretty bad.

;)

Allowing the environment to go into the negatives would be interesting when combined with an uncapped GRL. It would make the effect of nuclear weapons fairly large upon the rest of the world, which could lead to interesting consequences (although seeing CN as it is, it likely won't - the opportunity is there, and will be far greater than it currently is. It would also make Radiation Cleanup a little better, but still not great...

If doing this, I would advocate a slightly slower increase of GRL, however - making it more devastating when it arrives at higher levels.

While on the topic of GRL, I would probably also keep track of the nuclear weapons that actually hit, meaning that it would go up dramatically over the course of a war, as opposed to jumping once and it remaining almost constant.

... Which brings me nicely back to the topic at hand. Unlike before where being hit by a single nuke was rare, I would suggest implementing this flag for nations who have been hit by multiple nukes. This goes hand-in-hand with the idea I proposed, where more nukes mean more in general - so a nation who'd been nuked, say ten times could perhaps receive that flag, and a nation who's been nuked say twenty times could receive a slightly... Better version? Perhaps with a green radition symbol, slightly feathered to look like it's actually glowing?

Edit: Perhaps something akin to this:

nukeflag.png

(Did it quickly - just a quick edit based upon the original poster's flag to give an example. Could do with a quick clean up, but I'm heading off out soon.)

Edited by Korlus

Once the nations of planet Bob have been made in to ruin then the hordes of the New Desolate Order can rampage once again. So unleash the nuclear destruction all those at war and turn Bob into a desolate wasteland.

o/ St.Nuke

o/ Sahara

o/ NDO

yey tyranny run by zombies and mutants instead of cows !!

yey tyranny run by zombies and mutants instead of cows !!

Great War 7: The New Zombie Order and its allies against the Genetically Outrageous Order of Nucleus Splitting and its allies. NZO wins once it finds a new emperor.. OppenheimersRevenge, better known as Moo-Glows with Radiation!

Yes uncap the radiation. Add a new flag. Buhahahaha!!!!!

Uncapping radiation is nothing short of suicide. This war alone would pretty much reduce the number of civilians by 90%, and I'm not talking about nations that have been nuked. Than again... Nuclear winter would be something nothing less than interesting because nations would have to sell of extra infra/tech to support their bills. It would be like a 30 day period where CN resets itself.

I request the GRL be permanently uncapped from the level of 5 as the maximum effect on the game and allow it to apply the effect no matter how high the GRL goes. Time to make nukes a valuable resource again.

edit: lmao beaten to the punch, shoulda read more than the OP before posting, but great minds think alike and all that hehehe

Edited by Mordd

Uncapping radiation is nothing short of suicide. This war alone would pretty much reduce the number of civilians by 90%, and I'm not talking about nations that have been nuked. Than again... Nuclear winter would be something nothing less than interesting because nations would have to sell of extra infra/tech to support their bills. It would be like a 30 day period where CN resets itself.

Not if you have a giant warchest to hold out the nuclear fallout for months.

This is a pretty good idea. If your nation has been nuked then the flag becomes available to you to select. Hmmmm.

You should make a topic in the suggestions forum and have everybody submit Nuclear flags and then have the admin team decide which one to add. That would be epic. :awesome: