ATTN: Admin

KCToker

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the nations who would be destroyed are the small guys who have little to do with this war (or nothing at all).

my warchest can carry me through 3 months of nuclear anarchy if necessary, but why should those nations have similar warchests? they are not prepared for such a situation (and frankly they shouldn't need to be). So no i do not agree with insane ideas like uncapping GRL.

the nations who would be destroyed are the small guys who have little to do with this war (or nothing at all).

my warchest can carry me through 3 months of nuclear anarchy if necessary, but why should those nations have similar warchests? they are not prepared for such a situation (and frankly they shouldn't need to be). So no i do not agree with insane ideas like uncapping GRL.

:( But us little guys have heart!

While we're at it, let's make some events only available during high GR Levels. :P

"Your entire population has come down with severe radiation poisoning and have turned into ghoulish zombies!

Option 1: Purge the zombies from your nation. -99% population.

Option 2: Aid the zombies in taking over Tenpenny Tower. + 1 Tenpenny Tower Suite, Positive Karma

No response: Population happiness -40"

Ok, so we can:

- Uncap GRL, maybe with a square-root (not linear) affect on nations

- Add this flag, and only allow nuclear victims to fly it

And a new suggestion! :ehm:

- Include thwarted nukes in the Global Radiation count (since the weapons-grade uranium is still released into the atmosphere)

Maybe Admin should post "I will remove the cap on GRL if I do not receive 500 $20 donations within the next 72 hours."

That help pay for a much better server.

I am not sure if throwing more money at it will yield a better server; there is just so much you can do with a single server for the game, and turning off non-essential options at peak times. At some point the basic architecture of CN would have to change, in order for multiple servers to facilitate everybody at peak times playing with full functionality.

Also, I'll stick with my current flag, thank you :P

Mayhaps we should let the current GRL go down before uncapping the GRL, if indeed we do uncap it.

It would give larger/MPing nations a chance to rethink their mad liberal usage of the nuclear weapon, while not utterly destroying the environment to those who would certainly not have raised it so much knowing the consequences.

Edited by Enterprize

Lets uncap GRL instead. :v:

Yes! I've been advocating this for months, because the people it screws over are the ones with big nations who have bills 60-70% of their collections who will have to sell off their infrastructure if they didn't save up enough money, while the little nations with bills around only 10-20% are allowed to thrive.

Maybe Admin should post "I will remove the cap on GRL if I do not receive 500 $20 donations within the next 72 hours."

That help pay for a much better server.

Or, judging from some of the replies here, dry up the incoming donation stream.

Good suggestion ,specially the one that said it be accessible to the nations who get nuked ,i say it be accessible to the nation which get nuked for a period of time.

by the way i still rather use the black rose flag i currently use

Uncapping the GRL:

The ultimate anti-inflation technique.

I really like the idea of bigger nations getting hurt a little.

For a while it seemed like CN achieved a nice equilibrium of peace, with big nations getting bigger, and little nations pretending they could catch up.

However, I don't think the idea is too practical.

Oh, and the flag... yes.