ATTN: Admin

KCToker

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a nation being nuked myself, I think the idea of uncapping GRL would be fantastic. I am already being doomed in collection and bills, why not destroy my opponents collection a little more with every nuke launched at me?

Admin, I request you spam filter my name, you already spamfiltered my meme.

Good idea, I suggest that "Mogar" be replaced with "pretty pretty princess."

"Posting this will get me warned." should thus be replaced with "I'm a little teapot." :P

I'm sure the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and their descendants think this is a wonderful idea. :rolleyes:

I keep forgetting there are people that think that "Fallout" the game series is hilariously funny. It is also very commercially successful. Never mind.

The GRL is supposed to deter people (as a sort of friendly warning) from making Planet Bob into a nuclear ash tray by introducing a penalty for throwing too many nukes within a specific period of time. Uncapping the GRL would cause a fair number of the people currently throwing nukes to launch more of them, not less.

As for "resetting the game"...it's just now getting interesting. No one knows what comes next.

That's right hizzy, not even me. My name isn't Daniel after all. <_<

I'm sure the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and their descendants think this is a wonderful idea. :rolleyes:

I keep forgetting there are people that think that "Fallout" the game series is hilariously funny. It is also very commercially successful. Never mind.

The GRL is supposed to deter people (as a sort of friendly warning) from making Planet Bob into a nuclear ash tray by introducing a penalty for throwing too many nukes within a specific period of time. Uncapping the GRL would cause a fair number of the people currently throwing nukes to launch more of them, not less.

As for "resetting the game"...it's just now getting interesting. No one knows what comes next.

I bet you're just a blast at parties, Hal.

And you're missing the point... GL hurts them as much as it hurts others. Nuke-capable nations are hurt more by GL than the other 95% of nations.

The most terrible weapon in the world should have consequences, and right now it's a fat cruise missile with an auto anarchy. This would make it a bit more interesting.

Database entries relayed to the user by pixels on a screen, that is all that is being changed when I nuke someone. really, do try to keep a sense of perspective on this. This needs no more defending than your average FPS, and if you are gonna get all Jack Thompson on us, I'm just gonna go ahead and put you on ignore.

Database entries relayed to the user by pixels on a screen, that is all that is being changed when I nuke someone. really, do try to keep a sense of perspective on this. This needs no more defending than your average FPS, and if you are gonna get all Jack Thompson on us, I'm just gonna go ahead and put you on ignore.

Personally I'm more amused by him getting offended at the glorification of nuclear warfare in particular and not warfare in general.

Nukes are like the Che Guevara of Planet Bob. Everyone wants to have the latest nuke-print shirts, because they saw someone else with one and decided it was the new way to look edgy.

I wish you'd all stop giving it to him.

You know you love me Doitzel.

Good idea, I suggest that "Mogar" be replaced with "pretty pretty princess."

"Posting this will get me warned." should thus be replaced with "I'm a little teapot." :P

I actually support this, It would make me arguing with people far more entertaining.

Quiet you. <_<

this.