Royal Order of Confederate Kingdoms (R.O.C.K.) Announcement

I know you guys have been dying to get in, it's that confusion of choosing targets that had you all delayed.

I'm a little upset I didn't get a hail in the DoW, but I still :wub: you all, except for San, his propaganda makes me jealous.

o/ ROCK

lol nice bandwaggon ROCK

Welcome to the party.

Actually, this is hardly bandwagoning. We didn't choose to attack IRON, we were asked to attack IRON. And we are very honored to have been asked to do so, to have been asked to declare war on one of the top two alliances in CN.

So no, this is not bandwagoning. This is honoring a treaty and a request by our closest allies, to whom we have always been faithful and have always answered the call to arms when asked to in the past.

o7 R.O.C.K.

o7 RoK

o7 Yellow.

o7 IRON.

Hopefully there would be no enmity between the two sides involved in this conflict. It seems likely a conspiracy that R.O.C.K., once merged as GOLD, is now attacking IRON.

lol nice bandwaggon ROCK

Welcome to the party.

It does not reflect well upon IRON for an MoIA to consider the honouring of an MDP as 'bandwagon'. In R.O.C.K., MDPs and Bandwagon are different things. We treat MDPs as sacred things and that is why we only signed one after two years. ;)

What a bunch of bandwagoners...

And yellow....what a joke!!!

Are you guys even a real alliance??

:D

Welcome to fray my friends. Good luck (but not too much luck)!

oh, and HAI San and Smooth :D

Hai JWConner. :D Yes, good luck to us. :P And good luck to you all as well (but again, as well, not too much luck ;) )!

And we are happy to finally be entering the fray. And no better alliance to enter against, than one of the top dogs themselves, IRON.

Thank you all for all these more or less warm wishes. We're honored to fight both against and alongside some of the greatest alliances on the planet. That's one giant leap for R.O.C.K., one small step for mankind.

Alfred -_-

Mongrel -_-

Conner -_-

Thanks for all the hails and warm welcome everyone. We are happy to fight beside our allies.

Also, today is a big day for R.O.C.K. Before today, only one member in R.O.C.K. had ever been nuked, which happened last summer. Today, 5 R.O.C.K. members, including myself, have eaten a nuke (our first ever nuke eaten for all five of us) for R.O.C.K. and for Karma. o/ eating nukes! :D

Edited by Smooth Pancakes