NPO: Better With or Without?

gorgon

Would Planet Bob be better off without NPO?  

1,258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Greenland Republic. I'll be able to come out of peace mode Mondayish, so we can have a small 1v1 then.

I promise I won't nuke you too hard. :blush:

*has no nukes* :v:

Funny thing, I finally got the money required for a MP but then Justy's nation is gone (and thus my uranium) and now it's dedicated to a chest. So, I has nothing of nukes. And I guarantee you it won't be one on one for long.

Is GR even at war with the GGA? I didn't bother to follow.

Edited by Kenadian_2006

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted that CN would be better off without NPO. With NPO gone, we can finally start focusing on other alliances flaws and take them down for it so that its fair to all. Instead of it being directed on 1 alliance, many alliances will get the blame from teh public :D

I used to watch in GWII (Legion wasnt involved) Ivan's, Dilbers, Zhadums, President Pierce, everyone I could think of and get a bit of glee as their nations were destroyed.

Are we thinking of the same GWII? :huh:

I voted no.

How many nations did the NPO bring into this game? How many nations did they drive from it? They've brought a lot to the game and they have unfortunately destroyed a lot as well. However, in the absence of the NPO it is likely these nations would have perished in another war possibly perpetrated by another 'bad' alliance. Or barring world conflict completely those nations would've died in peace and utter boredom.

*shrugs*

Also, if you can make the 1v1 happen, be my bloody guest. Though how you can control other alliances is beyond me. NOW WHO IS HEGEMONIC?

Great Cthulhu knows all, sees all, and does all. :ph34r:

It's not that big a deal. I'll just go and make some personal requests with the main alliances on GGA, and put a warning for a declaration and in my bio like "No one touches Ken until after I'm done with him, or you get nuked: sides be damned". And I don't mind fighting more then 1v1, although I'd rather not. Still, more casualties are ftw.

And I WILL carry out on it, if need be. )):

Now I should stop this derail, shouldn't I?

Anyway, back to the NPO...

Edited by Tolkien

Having been one of the few permanent facts of this game, it will be very interesting to see what happens in the vacuum created by NPOs fall, especially with its obvious successor in IRON fighting on the same side. This war has a long way to go, but the outcome could see a period of great and interesting change in the Cyberverse- if the victorious coalition, whoever that may be, helps make it so.

Of course planet Bob is not better without the NPO. The destruction of NPO should be wished for by nobody.

A severe weakening, yes. Destruction, no. How interesting would the political world be afterwards if the "Hegemony" would be completely wiped out?