Union of Communist Republics Declaration of War

Say goodbye to your 25 nation bandwagon.

MHA will crush you like ants I'm afraid...

You could've done this before the current global war started. This is opportunism at it's worst and for once, I wish MHA well in slaying you.

Like NPO attacking OV was opportunism at it's worst?

Edited by erikz

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our only wish is the Moldavi Doctrine to include a clause to allow alliances to belong on the red sphere.

We do not need their anti-tech raiding protection. They could just as easily protect unaligned nations from tech raiders by simply looking to see if they have no alliance affiliation in their bio.

Our only wish is the Moldavi Doctrine to include a clause to allow alliances to belong on the red sphere.

We do not need their anti-tech raiding protection. They could just as easily protect unaligned nations from tech raiders by simply looking to see if they have no alliance affiliation in their bio.

These are two separate doctrines.

The Moldavi Doctrine, created by Ivan Moldavi when he was Emperor of the New Pacific Order (he's now Dark Lord of the Sith of my alliance, New Sith Order) is the one that prevents you from having your alliance on Red.

The Revenge Doctrine, created by TrotskysRevenge, the current Emperor of the New Pacific Order, is the one that prohibits tech raiding of unaligned Red nations.

Very well..

Unfortunatly we have nations that have declared. However, I will send my foreign diplomat at once to see the what is.

Again, if we are told to back down, obviously we cannot argue with the Mostly Harmless Alliance.

Oh? Why can't you argue with MHA? You are declaring war on the New Pacific Order to defend the sovereignty of your alliance and stick up for your rights, yet you won't do so if there is a decent chance of being counter attacked. You are only damaging your argument. "We are attacking NPO not because it's safe at the moment, but to assert our long held claim to the red sphere. However, if someone with available nations doesn't like it we'll back away."

I want to like your spirit, but you are making it difficult.

Oh? Why can't you argue with MHA? You are declaring war on the New Pacific Order to defend the sovereignty of your alliance and stick up for your rights, yet you won't do so if there is a decent chance of being counter attacked. You are only damaging your argument. "We are attacking NPO not because it's safe at the moment, but to assert our long held claim to the red sphere. However, if someone with available nations doesn't like it we'll back away."

Come now, you're telling me that alliances should fight wars that they have no chance at winning?

Well, maybe that's why NPO tried to get peace with Karma without telling TORN :awesome:

We're not asserting claim to any sphere. In fact, just the opposite, we're wanting to help LIBERATE the red sphere.

We are multi colored, why would we lay claim to any sphere at all?

If you don't believe me, you can look at our constitution.

Edited by Nikita Gregarin

What you're saying boils down to that it's okay to push people around if they're too small to fight back. This is the state of bob today. I can only hope things will be different after the war.

What you're saying boils down to that it's okay to push people around if they're too small to fight back. This is the state of bob today. I can only hope things will be different after the war.

Far from it. If what they say is true they really do have a legitimate claim against NPO. I will truly be happy when the red sphere is free, and alliances such as UCR are able to inhabit the sphere of their choice without being run off it. I'm only contesting whether they would stand up for their beliefs without NPO being already overrun. In fact, the potential threat of MHA coming for UCR has already made them turn tail and start backing away. Action in defense of your alliance no matter the odds, that is commendable. Action only when safe is not.

I would like to take a second to clarify MHA's position.

As their CB is related to an incident that is NOT connected to the Ordo Verde conflict, we do not see this as bandwagoning. However, this is a defensive war for NPO, and as such our MDoAP would mandate our entry. I stongly urge UCR to rethink their decision. We will come a-knocking if you continue this war against NPO.

I would like to take a second to clarify MHA's position.

As their CB is related to an incident that is NOT connected to the Ordo Verde conflict, we do not see this as bandwagoning. However, this is a defensive war for NPO, and as such our MDoAP would mandate our entry. I stongly urge UCR to rethink their decision. We will come a-knocking if you continue this war against NPO.

There's your answer.

You had a good run, UCR, and perhaps after this war you will be able to settle down in Red without fear of intimidation. But MHA has spoken.

I strongly advise you to end your war with NPO for as long as MHA holds this position.

Edit: Omg Sorum, I love your sig so much :wub:

Edited by Sileath

How is that not commendable? Rushing blindly screaming BANZAII into a slaughter is somehow commendable to you?

We tried negotiations and diplomacy. If we were at the NS of NPO at the time they told us this, we would have used force of course.

However, I can think of alot better ways to destroy my own alliance than attack the NPO with absolutly no support and no hope of victory.

The same goes with MHA. Obviously, if MHA tells us to back down and we don't, we will be destroyed within 1 night with no support from Anti-NPO forces here.

Considering this scenario, would you risk your member nations in such a suicidal situation?

Far from it. If what they say is true they really do have a legitimate claim against NPO. I will truly be happy when the red sphere is free, and alliances such as UCR are able to inhabit the sphere of their choice without being run off it. I'm only contesting whether they would stand up for their beliefs without NPO being already overrun. In fact, the potential threat of MHA coming for UCR has already made them turn tail and start backing away. Action in defense of your alliance no matter the odds, that is commendable. Action only when safe is not.

There's a difference betwen fighting with the risk of losing and rally 10 nations with 4k ns against a sanctioned alliance. What I'm saying is that nobody in their right mind would do this just to stay on the same color. That doesn't make it okay to push them around like that. They shouldn't have to pretend that they want to be crushed to make their fight just.

Either way it seems they'll be staying out of this.

I'll remember your bravery UCR. Best of luck in the future.

I suppose we have no choice. This is quite disapointing considering our stance in the situation.

For those alliances involved in this against the NPO, you have our support not only as liberation forces against tyranny and oppression of alliances, communist or otherwise, but as those seeking a friendlier political atmosphere where all alliances may one day co-exist without such back stabbing as what the NPO has done to OV.

Thank you neneko. It's nice to be commended from time to time.

Now I will go to my forums and inform our alliance to back down. I officially withdraw our declaration of war.

Considering I am the premier of our alliance, my withdrawl of the declaration is beyond contestation.

Now I have to do all this work...contact all my alliance...ect ect...*Sigh* I hate work.

I suppose we have no choice. This is quite disapointing considering our stance in the situation.

For those alliances involved in this against the NPO, you have our support not only as liberation forces against tyranny and oppression of alliances, communist or otherwise, but as those seeking a friendlier political atmosphere where all alliances may one day co-exist without such back stabbing as what the NPO has done to OV.

Good luck to you in the future, I'm looking forward to seeing UCR wear their red colors in the near future. ;)

As am I.

Perhaps it is for the best anyway. This war is a furious and intense war. One which would be difficult for a small alliance for us anyway.

However, I believe we have accomplished our mission. We stood up, or tried to, for our principles by attacking the largest alliance within the CN sphere. With help of course, but even so, we did.

So in a sence, we DID do what we came to do. I just wish we could have followed through more.