Union of Communist Republics Declaration of War

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This declaration of war is disgusting. How opportunistic, yet perfectly characteristic of you communists -you're like a rat that bites the toe of a man fighting 10 men.

As for your 'grievances' with the NPO: would you really have done anything about them if they weren't being ground into dust by half the world?

Alright, I have personally telegrammed each of the nations in our alliance to stand down except for those currently at war.

I have instructed those currently at war to defend themselves if the nations we have attacked deny peace. We have officially "bowed out" of this war in light of the Mostly Harmless Alliance's stance on the situation.

This will be my last post as this thread's purpose to me is now rendered moot. Spaseeba (Thank you) for those whom supported us.

This declaration of war is disgusting. How opportunistic, yet perfectly characteristic of you communists -you're like a rat that bites the toe of a man fighting 10 men.

As for your 'grievances' with the NPO: would you really have done anything about them if they weren't being ground into dust by half the world?

1)Would NPO do whatever it wanted if it weren't the strongest alliance in CN? Their power gives them the ability to do whatever they want.I give them that.There was no other alliance as big and powerful...

2)People do everything out of profit.Be it spiritual or materialistic.Even you and me and they.

3)You strike when it is the right moment to strike.All alliances now found the moment.What is so hard to understand or what is wrong with it?

Far from it. If what they say is true they really do have a legitimate claim against NPO. I will truly be happy when the red sphere is free, and alliances such as UCR are able to inhabit the sphere of their choice without being run off it. I'm only contesting whether they would stand up for their beliefs without NPO being already overrun. In fact, the potential threat of MHA coming for UCR has already made them turn tail and start backing away. Action in defense of your alliance no matter the odds, that is commendable. Action only when safe is not.

Dear ally, you are not wrong at everything but if you see from their point of view you will see you have some "inaccuracies" in what you say.

I would like to take a second to clarify MHA's position.

As their CB is related to an incident that is NOT connected to the Ordo Verde conflict, we do not see this as bandwagoning. However, this is a defensive war for NPO, and as such our MDoAP would mandate our entry. I stongly urge UCR to rethink their decision. We will come a-knocking if you continue this war against NPO.

That explains some things.So if anyone has a CB related to NPO - OV war even if it is not a treaty then you permit them to attack.NO CB means you take action.And the other is this situation.Funny how people (at least me...) misunderstand things!

If I remember correctly you where in NoV? Well, then this comment would be just normal as you guys loved to rollplay extreme hatred against commies.

Would others have?

We are not picking on them. I say this with no ill-will towards UCR. I am merely clarifying what MHA is obligated to do.

About as obligated as everyone else who has dropped treaties in the last few days. It is pretty asinine to say you will protect NPO from UCR, but not all of the others who are destroying them. Everyone loves to play both sides, I guess.

And what ally of yours was threatened?

You've been around for a while, if they've been doing this and it's so grievous, why wait until now You have no allies or friends in this fight, so it's really not about you.

Wait, I know. You saw the NPO was hurting and figured you'd get some pot shots in when they're otherwise occupied and can't respond to you as well.

Edit: I just saw MHA realized this as well. :)

Edited by Duncan King

Nikita Gregarin, what you should have done was to find one of the Karmic alliances and ask for a protectorate. Then you would have had ties into this war and you could have possibly followed your protector into war should they have been one of those attacking NPO (the list is pretty long). Unfortunately while your reasons may be just, your timing isn't.

Plus, do you really want to upset some major alliances by screwing up their staggers even more then they probably already are?

Read the OP. They have a legitimate CB unrelated to the larger war. NPO has tried to dictate their team color and UCR isn't going to put up with that kind of !@#$.

No I didn't read the whole thread.. there are too many threads to read at the moment... But I think that Bandwagoning is definitely what is going on here. They have a grievance but wait until NPO is fully engaged and really no threat to them before they act.. I call them opportunists of the lowest quality.

On that note.. I hope that this matter is resolved quickly and that they find a solution that works for both parties.

oo/ NPO

UoCR )):

No I didn't read the whole thread.. there are too many threads to read at the moment... But I think that Bandwagoning is definitely what is going on here. They have a grievance but wait until NPO is fully engaged and really no threat to them before they act.. I call them opportunists of the lowest quality.

On that note.. I hope that this matter is resolved quickly and that they find a solution that works for both parties.

oo/ NPO

UoCR )):

The NPO wouldn't have hesitated to act on them when the odds were 1000-10. Might may decide the outcome, but it still doesn't make right.

I find it sad that upholding treaty obligations, even when you treaty partner was fully in the wrong, is considered a better CB than the threat of attack for merely wishing to exist on the red sphere.

So Now that the odds are in their favor... Might makes right? Hypocrisy is knocking at your door good sir ;)

Either way you view this.. I do hope that MHA makes good on defending outsiders from opportunistic actions.

oo/

DC

So Now that the odds are in their favor... Might makes right? Hypocrisy is knocking at your door good sir ;)

Either way you view this.. I do hope that MHA makes good on defending outsiders from opportunistic actions.

oo/

DC

perhaps you misread...the reason for the conflict is the paramount issue, not when it is resolved. Committing to a military operation you can't win (at 1000-10) would be foolish.

Who are these "outsiders" of whom you speak? People without treaty obligations? If a treaty obligation was the only acceptable CB for war then no war would ever be started now would it?

Very well..

Unfortunatly we have nations that have declared. However, I will send my foreign diplomat at once to see the what is.

Again, if we are told to back down, obviously we cannot argue with the Mostly Harmless Alliance.

Wait, you called yourself a good leader when you were taking your little alliance against the giant NPO.. now that its MHA you cant do the same.

Do you lack principle or backbone?

Face it, you bandwagoned and wanted to get in the fight.

Edited by Amonra