Union of Communist Republics Declaration of War

All things considered, we DO have greviences, and always have since we were threatened.

Consider this if you will;

Some random alliance, that which you have never had contact with before, gives you a "5 day notice" to change your team color, a MULTIPLE colored alliance at that.

5 Days? I don't think that after such a period the New Pacific Order was going to throw us an ice cream party.

Either way MHA has stated that it will activate its defence clause of its treaty with NPO for DoW's not required from treaties related to the war on OV

You are bandwagoning in spirit, even if you do have a legitimate grievance with NPO. Why have you not declared war on Pacifica over the color issue until now? Is it because riding the coattails of the other dozen alliances at war with them has given you some courage?

Regardless of your reasoning, MHA and others are still obligated to defend the NPO from non-OV related aggression. I'm sure you'll see the significance of that soon.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are bandwagoning in spirit, even if you do have a legitimate grievance with NPO. Why have you not declared war on Pacifica over the color issue until now? Is it because riding the coattails of the other dozen alliances at war with them has given you some courage?

Regardless of your reasoning, MHA and others are still obligated to defend the NPO from non-OV related aggression. I'm sure you'll see the significance of that soon.

They could have tried to resolve the situation diplomatically with NPO, but probably would have been attacked while negotiations were still ongoing.

This is the only thing MHA needs to see. Being threatened is, and always has been, a legitimate CB. Just because this alliance is too young to be treatied with an alliance already at war with Pacifica doesn't mean that they can't correct their own injustices for they are a sovereign alliance. I ask that MHA respect them as a sovereign alliance even when Pacifica has failed to do so.

And first place goes to... you got it, this guy.

This is bandwagoning pretty much, so I expect the MHA to give you a call.

?? You are serious? You know their history?

maybe UCR has no CB but the "leader" of them, has over a CB.His history with NPO allows him to wage war and since he is the "leader", as NPO believes, the alliance is in the hands of the leader.I was ZIed for that and my alliance nearly got away. MHA is not able to attack them due to having a more legit CB than others called history.

Other people that will attack NPO will also be justified if they have been previously ZIed...

Edited by Lysandros

To further solidify our point. Why would I risk the member nations of our glorious communist alliance for no reason? What kind of leader do you take me for?

We have deep, ongoing reasons to war with the New Pacific Order. Granted, these reasons may not be completely aligned with those of the current political atmosphere. However, I believe the coalition army attacking the New Pacific Order indeed wants what we do.

Freedom...Freedom from tyranny, the back stabbing, the endless oppression of the people's of Planet Bob.

Even if we are contacted and forced to withdraw our Declaration of War. The world now knows whom we support.

Suggestion,

Go and talk to MHA

There good guys but they do have a treaty with NPO and will defend them,

It may well be that NPO will fall in the next month or so in which case I cannot see The Moldavi Doctrine surviving, in which case you will be free to move to red

While I'm sure your feelings are true and I applaud your willingness to fight I belive that this will just be seen as bandwagoning by planet bob. It might be better to sit this one out.

If you really want to show your support for our cause feel free to give economic support to the people fighting in the war. We always need more tech.

While I'm sure your feelings are true and I applaud your willingness to fight I belive that this will just be seen as bandwagoning by planet bob. It might be better to sit this one out.

If you really want to show your support for our cause feel free to give economic support to the people fighting in the war. We always need more tech.

Read the OP. They have no connection to any other alliance fighting against NPO. Providing economic support to other nations with other CBs would be bandwagoning as this alliance does not share the same CB.

Yes, it's possible for multiple alliances to have different CBs for fighting the same alliance.

Very well..

Unfortunatly we have nations that have declared. However, I will send my foreign diplomat at once to see the what is.

Again, if we are told to back down, obviously we cannot argue with the Mostly Harmless Alliance.

You should explain your situation and provide screenshots/logs of the intimidating messages which NPO sent you. MHA is filled with reasonable people and they will likely believe that you have a legitimate CB for your war on NPO.

No, I'm going to have to disagree with this argument. As a strategic tactic, this is sound. If you were the leader of much smaller alliance when would you attack? If you were committed to the win then preferably when the enemy is entangled in a larger conflict. Or would you just roll over to a larger alliance trying to push you around?

Now that said, they should have exhausted their diplomatic options first. And be prepared to plead their case or suffer the consequences by NPO's allies.

But as a tactic, it is smart warfare.

Edited by Kzoppistan

To me, bandwagoning is simply an alliance that wants to fight for no reason at all but to fight. Unknown to most people whom I speak with, I personally dislike war. However, I will fight for what my alliance is built upon.

A non CB would be if we were intentionally lingering on the red team and were told to change our color. My biggest complaint is the fact that we are a MULTI colored alliance and were still forced to change our colors! Even when we tried to explain this to the NPO, we were basically told that they didn't care, and we had 5 days before Khruschev only knows what happened to us.

This I construed as a threat, but due to the shear size of the NPO, I merely bowed my head and walked away teary eyed agreeing to it. Thus, in a sence, giving up the Union of Communist Republic's sovereignity.

We may as well have been under the NPO's viseroy.

Mr. Sileath this was so long ago, we didn't keep any screen shots.

We didn't forsee such a large conflict to begin so quickly, nore did we foresee any conflict against the NPO.

That isn't helping your case because you're admitting that you wouldn't have taken this action against NPO unless they were being hit by other alliances first.

I'd advise you to talk to MHA immediately and take their advice on a course of action.

The way the New Pacific Order was making it out as, they knew we were but a 10 nation alliance at the time.

Sovereign or not, they had their imperialist Moldavi Doctrine, and I'm sure that if we would have contested the situation any further, they would not have hesitated to get rid of us because of the fact they wouldn't even need to break a sweat doing so.

I'm quite sure that since the NPO seem to record everything known to man, they would have it where they basically told us that we would be destroyed in 5 days.

If we were a 1000+ nation with an equivalent overall NS, yes, we would have taken action right then and there.

However, as I said before, do you really think we would have tried to launch a full scale attack on the NPO as we were then?

Edited by Nikita Gregarin

THe CB's are similiar to the CB's from everyone else; fighting against the Hegemony's dictatorship of the Cyberverse. And so what if they declared whilst a bunch of other alliances are attacking; its a smart move and is called having some form of tactic.

Edited by CammKelly

I believe the UCR has their own reasons for attacking NPO. And I'm sure they would've done the same without a full scale war going on. Right? RIGHT?

Not if they were smart . But since the current events make such a stand possible at this time ( where normally it would be suicide ) I can understand them "siezing" this opportunity .

the two problems being-

1 - they will get smoked for bandwagoning

2- terms will have to be seperate as this is a seperate war . NPO could very well continue the conflict against them even if they "lose" the conflict with KARMA .

And I wouldn't count on NPO being nice about the terms . The only way they are going to make it out of this intact is if KARMA demands the Moldavi Doctrine go away as part of thier terms , but even this still going to leave NPO in a position to place rather harsh demands for reperations on thier small alliance .

As much as I dislike NPO , I have to agree with most here in saying they didn't quite think thier masterful plan all the way through.

You could've done this before the current global war started. This is opportunism at it's worst and for once, I wish MHA well in slaying you.

Seems more opportunistic for NPO to declare on OV - an alliance less than 5% of its nation strength - during the middle of peace negotiations.

Fight well, UCR.

I love all this charade playing that goes on in the bob politics. This 10 man alliance is supposed to pretend that they were going to take on NPO alone while everyone know that's not how things work. NPO issued threats towards this alliance and since they're just a fraction of NPOs size they had no choice but to comply and I honestly can't see how wanting to fight back against their oppressors when they have a fighting chance is not a valid CB.

Edit: That being said I still think you guys should back down. This is sadly how the politics on bob works today.

Edited by neneko

I would expect no less from an alliance supporting imperialism of this magnitude.

If we wanted to pick a fight, we would have declared on an alliance such as the Illumini Empire or an alliance we knew beyond a shadow of a doubt we could defeat WITHOUT the need for outside assistance.

I agree however, that we will speak with the MHA, I am asking my Diplomat of Foreign Affairs, comrade Searon, to speak with them at once.