Union of Communist Republics Declaration of War

natmjgajxp.thumb500.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen of Planet Bob

It appears the time has come for the world to finally be rid of the imperialist dogs known as the New Pacific Order. After careful consideration, heavy discussion amongst our ranks, and careful analyzing of the opening moves. We, the Union of Communist Republics, a 25 nation alliance, are declaring war upon the New Pacific Order for the following reasons;

1: Undermining the Union of Communist Republics' sovereignty.

2: Undermining the charter, Section II Article I Amendment II

3: Imperialist threatening of our alliance's well being

I am fully aware that the Union of Communist Republic's involvement in such a massive conflict such as this will be a mere splinter in the side of a giant. However, the shear principle is enough to slay even the largest monster. It is the Union of Communist Republics, no, make that any alliance's right to inhabit whichever team color they so choose. We have had no prior contact with the New Pacific Order until we were contacted and told we must change our color and that we had "5 Days". It is also the opinion of the member nations of the Union of Communist Republics that it makes no sense to consider ourselves a "sovereign" alliance, and yet, be governed by the imperialist dogs of the New Pacific Order. No longer shall we stand for this indignity, the Moldavi Doctrine, along with its creators, must fall.

For the people...

Premier of the Union of Soviet Communist People's Republics

Premier of the Union of Communist Republics;

Nikita Gregarin

On behalf of;

Chairman of the Communist Party of the Union of Communist Republics;

Slonq

Supreme Commander of Defense;

Tillistan

Edited by RA2Leader

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears as if they have actual grievances towards the NPO that they would like to sort out.

They aren't coming into the war to aid allies, so they have no place here, should be kept between all parties whos intrests come into play, not those who just have a dislike for one side.

Not so fast on the judgement Roquentin. It appears as if they have actual grievances towards the NPO that they would like to sort out.

Either way MHA has stated that it will activate its defence clause of its treaty with NPO for DoW's not required from treaties related to the war on OV

All things considered, we DO have greviences, and always have since we were threatened.

Consider this if you will;

Some random alliance, that which you have never had contact with before, gives you a "5 day notice" to change your team color, a MULTIPLE colored alliance at that.

5 Days? I don't think that after such a period the New Pacific Order was going to throw us an ice cream party.

All things considered, we DO have greviences, and always have since we were threatened.

This is the only thing MHA needs to see. Being threatened is, and always has been, a legitimate CB. Just because this alliance is too young to be treatied with an alliance already at war with Pacifica doesn't mean that they can't correct their own injustices for they are a sovereign alliance. I ask that MHA respect them as a sovereign alliance even when Pacifica has failed to do so.

To further solidify our point. Why would I risk the member nations of our glorious communist alliance for no reason? What kind of leader do you take me for?

We have deep, ongoing reasons to war with the New Pacific Order. Granted, these reasons may not be completely aligned with those of the current political atmosphere. However, I believe the coalition army attacking the New Pacific Order indeed wants what we do.

Freedom...Freedom from tyranny, the back stabbing, the endless oppression of the people's of Planet Bob.

Even if we are contacted and forced to withdraw our Declaration of War. The world now knows whom we support.