Official War Stat Page Link

Rajistani

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then we do have a problem dont we. You can not expect the guy to add up alliances yet to enter on one side when you dont provide those alliances. How is he going to add up?

My guess is that IRON, and Valhalla and some others will join you. TOP, Gremlins, MK, ODN, and some other smaller alliances will join Karma. So it should be a pretty even sided fight which is a good thing.

My guess is that IRON, and Valhalla and some others will join you. TOP, Gremlins, MK, ODN, and some other smaller alliances will join Karma. So it should be a pretty even sided fight which is a good thing.

Well riddler, honestly after everything seen thus far in this in game war I am taking a path of extreme caution in regards to expectations and will going to only call things out when they actually transpire.

Edited by Branimir

Hate to be a boner about this, but could you perhaps put commas in? Otherwise nice work. Looks like Hedge got more than even you expected in the other thread.

Google docs automatically remove them... =/

Weren't you the guy that posted the completely unbiased stats before?

....no? Link to what you mean? I did post stats before but just based on speculation.

Needs to be updated already, using the display all alliances thing isnt reliable as the stats there are still a few days old. NPO alone is down 2 million NS and 4 members from what it says on that chart.

Sorry I don't spend my whole life online.

to be honest it is tough to say where everyone will go, main additions will be Iron, Citadel and Superfriends\Teen Titan alliances.

We don't know that. They might be neutral.

You are missing The Dark Evolution for Karma that's almost another 4 million in our corner.

3 mill NS+; 237 members; and 4 declarations.

@Rajistani

I see you've included the other thread as well now, good work. If I may ask, what are the links to

CDC (or is this IDC?)

SLCB

These are the only 2 alliances which I don't seem to find, but perhaps that's just me. I'm trying to keep track of an extended database as well.

Edited by US of Europe

@Rajistani

I see you've included the other thread as well now, good work. If I may ask, what are the links to

CDC (or is this IDC?)

SLCB

These are the only 3 alliances which I don't seem to find, but perhaps that's just me. I'm trying to keep track of an extended database as well.

SLCB = Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes

SLCB = Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes

Thanks, would never have found this one I guess. CDC is still a gamble for me though.

Centurion Defense Cell could be, though shows no hits on CN, nor does CDC...

[edit2]

According to all stats the CDC alliance experienced a massive setback, by a lot of members leaving (more than 80%). So today the alliance is simple non-existant I guess and has been completely dissolved.

[edit]

oh, and by-the-way:

NS_Hegemony_vs_Karma.jpg

Edited by US of Europe

For my reference

TONIGHT: Genesis on GRAN+VA| TOOL on DT | Umbrella on Zenith+Val | Nemesis on AB | RAD on Zenith | Soldier and Tera Prime on CCC | MK+ FoB on TPF | Kronos on Valhalla | Aztec + NV +1TF on MCXA | Argent on Zenith | Syndicate on OFLC | TAB+TCB on Invicta | LoSS on Valhalla+AB | 64digits on CCC| BTO on Valhlla+AB | ODN on FEAR | Rubber Ducks on RIA |

For my reference

TONIGHT: Genesis on GRAN+VA| TOOL on DT | Umbrella on Zenith+Val | Nemesis on AB | RAD on Zenith | Soldier and Tera Prime on CCC | MK+ FoB on TPF | Kronos on Valhalla | Aztec + NV +1TF on MCXA | Argent on Zenith | Syndicate on OFLC | TAB+TCB on Invicta | LoSS on Valhalla+AB | 64digits on CCC| BTO on Valhlla+AB | ODN on FEAR | Rubber Ducks on RIA |

You're missing IRON on RoK...

Viridia stands tall. Regardless of the outcome of this war, the world will know what we did here and the nobility of our cause. To those who claim that NPO and such have the advantage, we only reply the eternal word, "nuts". To war, indeed.