An Imperial Announcement from The Legion

Wow. "An irrelevant former member". Thanks, that really means a lot. It's nice to know your history means nothing to you and all the work those of us put forth (aka 2 hours of sleep a night during GW2 because no other government members were around) is now just dust. Now maybe you can understand how those of us who would have died for the original spirit of Legion feel about you.

If it weren't for me and the other "irrelevant former member" you so generously referred to, Legion would have died in GWII... well before we tried to put her out of her misery.

Rakari, she's not yours to put out of misery. A mother who leaves her kid on the street to die has no right to turn around and scornfully point fingers at the adult the child has become. This was a unanimous decision led by LEGIONNAIRES, and you gave up that title long ago.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respectfully request that Legionnaires refrain from attacking the Person of Rakari. She served and served well. Confront her has part of the old, failed way or on her arguments.

Thanks.

Hb

Edit: better word.

Edited by Hymenbreach

You've made it very clear, by leaving, how you felt about the Legion, I'm sorry to say.
Yeah, I left because Legion was dead. Why remain to be attacked when the alliance was no longer there? If I was just a random nation, I would've been raided. I didn't want that, so I joined an alliance rather than sit and get attacked.

If all you're going to do is attempt to insult me, don't bother. You aren't contributing to the thread by doing so and I don't care what you think about me either. :)

Also, I think pezstar was right in that Legion joined for GATO and then ODN joined for Legion. I know ODN attacked GOONS, even though Legion didn't, so ODN might have had another treaty linking them to a declaration on GOONS.

Edit: HB, I wasn't in government when the ordeal went down. I was brought in to figure out a way to fix the problem. My ways didn't fail. I personally still pin the blame solely on Thom Solo and Lord Swampy.

First we didn't suspend Orrple, ODN did so get your facts straight. Second you left the Legion in a time of need so don't talk about it being a shell, you have no idea. Third, congrats on getting 2 hours of sleep during GWII I haven't slept since this started so thanks for the contribution. Now go back to STA and stop trying to be important, clearly we moved on from your "Spirit" and made ourselves a new one which we stand for.

Edit: Legion isn't dead and wont be for a long time, but thanks for your pessimism.

Edited by King William IV

The Legion was not, and is not, dead. We all have our perceptions, and perhaps you believed it was over. I too, at one point. But I returned, and found that while we would have to change and adapt, we would live. Our system had failed us, our government had failed us, and while I don't hold any animosity towards those who left, I do not believe they are properly able to judge us as an alliance. We faced things no alliance should ever have had to, and we survived. Those who blame Pacifica for being the instrument of our destruction, remember that two of our own leaders were responsible for planning a coup on another sovereign alliance. They were well within their rights to destroy us, and didn't. We owe a debt of gratitude, and the pact with Pacifica is but one aspect of it. Now we honor it, with the same honor the rank and file tried to keep throughout the Legion's history, and trolls have nothing more to say than "lol, NPO lapdogs, stockholm syndrome, traitors". I for one will keep my head high during this engagement.

Trolls, I say good day to you sirs.

Rakari, it was nice to see you again.

Edited by ShadowPhoenix

Now go back to STA and stop trying to be important, clearly we moved on from your "Spirit" and made ourselves a new one which we stand for.
Once again, you show how little you know of me. I have never attempted to be "important" and have done my best to shy away from it. Clearly, you know nothing of the original Legion or it's Legionnaires. Stop pretending to know what I'm talking about and go on your way with what you think you know. I had been trying to make a point or two, but it's been lost in all of your hatred for me and those who I left with when we knew Legion's core had been destroyed.

I had been trying to make a point or two, but it's been lost in all of your hatred for me and those who I left with when we knew Legion's core had been destroyed.

Rakari, no one hated you. That's the sad part.

Once again, you show how little you know of me. I have never attempted to be "important" and have done my best to shy away from it. Clearly, you know nothing of the original Legion or it's Legionnaires. Stop pretending to know what I'm talking about and go on your way with what you think you know. I had been trying to make a point or two, but it's been lost in all of your hatred for me and those who I left with when we knew Legion's core had been destroyed.

Yea I know nothing of the old legion, other then getting messed up for her in the Dove war, Purplegate and missing out on GWIV cause of school, but thanks for updating me on what I know I will be sure to ask you what I know for my calc test laster. I know a lot more about Legionnaires then you think, I read my history and learned a lot. You do try to be important by trying to condemn us for moving on. We do not hate you, we are sick and tired sycophantic pleas of "Legion Died". If you doubt me, then tell me what telling true Legionnaires does for you. I try to be civil, but this "Legion is dead" is some bullcrap. Go back to being quiet and get out of this thread clearly you do not belong.

I will not debate rightness or wrongness of the Legion's decision to side with the NPO in public.

Instead I would like to address myself to the Karma trolls in this thread. While you might not be happy that the Legion has joined the other side you can't accuse them of cowardice or being dishonorable. They honored their MDP with the NPO. Whether you like it or not you must respect that.

Now you guys call yourself Karma becuase the NPO is supposed to be "punished" for all the wrong it has done in CN. You cite forcing alliances to disband and punative peace terms as some of the NPO's "crimes." But in this thread some of you calling for the exact same treatment of the Legion you condemed the NPO for. So I would ask that you stop with the hypocricy or you might suffer from some karma of your own.

That's sure how it's felt in this thread...

Because of the things you said, Rakari. You were once Legion, and to see how you view your former friends and allies is going to spark some enmity from us. Take care.

Because of the things you said, Rakari. You were once Legion, and to see how you view your former friends and allies is going to spark some enmity from us. Take care.

I was expressing my sadness at how things have changed so far from where Legion once was.

I will not debate rightness or wrongness of the Legion's decision to side with the NPO in public.

Instead I would like to address myself to the Karma trolls in this thread. While you might not be happy that the Legion has joined the other side you can't accuse them of cowardice or being dishonorable. They honored their MDP with the NPO. Whether you like it or not you must respect that.

Now you guys call yourself Karma becuase the NPO is supposed to be "punished" for all the wrong it has done in CN. You cite forcing alliances to disband and punative peace terms as some of the NPO's "crimes." But in this thread some of you calling for the exact same treatment of the Legion you condemed the NPO for. So I would ask that you stop with the hypocricy or you might suffer from some karma of your own.

I hope I am not considered one of the Karma trolls you are speaking of. I am neither Karma nor calling for your destruction. I am just disappointed by the choices you have made under the name that was once dear to me. That is the issue we former members who you don't care what we think have. The name, slogans, and history of the Legion all used to stand for something very different than what the Legion has become. We lament that loss and change.

Don't try to dress me down boys, you kissing up to the NPO, just having a treaty with them, sullies his name. After all the time you've had to reject your NPO treaty, saying you had to honor your word doesn't wash. You have failed him.

I don't agree with Legion's decision to keep the NPO treaty, and I think they're loyalty to Pacifica is greatly misplaced, however, the fact remains that they have a treaty with the NPO, NPO was attacked, and now Legion has honored that treaty and entered a war they will probably lose. While I am of the opinion that their current policy regarding Pacifica is misguided to say the least, they still honored a treaty when many others were falling all over themselves to cancel. I will not troll someone who stood by an ally, regardless of what I think of said ally.

I hope I am not considered one of the Karma trolls you are speaking of. I am neither Karma nor calling for your destruction. I am just disappointed by the choices you have made under the name that was once dear to me. That is the issue we former members who you don't care what we think have. The name, slogans, and history of the Legion all used to stand for something very different than what the Legion has become. We lament that loss and change.

And yet you do nothing. Us Legionnaires did all in our power to see the Legion continue to survive. Maybe not survive as you see it, but survive nonetheless. We are all happy with the way the Legion has turned out, and your laments should stay your own. Do not force them upon us, we will not have any of it. We stand with our heads high for our alliance, while you, who claim to hold the "true" ideals of the Legion at heart no longer reside among our ranks. I feel this gives you no right to talk.

I was expressing my sadness at how things have changed so far from where Legion once was.

Expressing your sadness is one thing, Rakari. Calling those of us who stood by you "pathetic" is another matter entirely.

By putting your fingers in your ears and saying "LOL LEGION NO EXIST" so you could be in denial more?

Sadness is not denying our existence, sadness is saying "sorry you are with NPO on this one, but I respect you for honoring your treaty good show Legion."

I don't consider you posts trolling. You're debating a point that I'm not going to.

BTW I'm in TOP now not Leigon. :P