Death to Cowards

Proxian Empire

Firstly let me state for anyone who is not aware that I hate the New Pacific Order. They are the worst thing that has ever happened to this game. I have fought three wars for them under the New Polar Order's banner and I considered them to be brothers and sisters for a very long time. When the New Pacific Order sold us out in the No CB War and then tried to undermine our surrender talks (including posting a NPO puppet on our throne) I was at a loss for words. They deserve what they are receiving and should be destroyed regardless of any ridiculous notion of "be fair to Pacifica" because if the tables were turned they would show you no mercy.

On to the subject I wish to address, that being the cowardice of ex-NPO toadies. So proudly you have fought for Pacifica and greedily sinned to extend your own power. You had no remorse in destroying weak, collapsing alliances in the awe of Pacifica's raw power. Like thieves in the night, all of you (excluding Old Guard) greedily betrayed Polaris and left us out to dry when we needed all of you more than ever before. In particular I am referring to IRON, GGA, and MCXA.

You cannot wash the blood from your hands so easily. You cannot drop your weapons and raise your hands and pretend you are innocent or that your actions are justified. You may not die with Pacifica today, but you should. The concept of Karma does not solely apply to NPO, and do not believe even for a second that any of us will forget this cowardice that you have shown yet again this very day.

Don't worry Penchuk. I've been making the rounds tonight. Seems like a few Karma alliance leaders are planning to roll out April 23rd update. Several of the major coward alliances are still being hit.

They'll have a war whether they want one or not.

Don't worry Penchuk. I've been making the rounds tonight. Seems like a few Karma alliance leaders are planning to roll out April 23rd update. Several of the major coward alliances are still being hit.

They'll have a war whether they want one or not.

Then for once Crohl, I am pleased to see you post. ;)

so now, after people are expected to forget the betrayals of the NPO and the NpO in the past, you would like to announce that this percieved betrayal will not be forgotten?

thats rich, that is.

who has either of those two alliances not stabbed in the back at one time or another?

so now, after people are expected to forget the betrayals of the NPO and the NpO in the past, you would like to announce that this percieved betrayal will not be forgotten?

thats rich, that is.

who has either of those two alliances not stabbed in the back at one time or another?

Two wrongs don't make a right, that is one thing people must remember in this war.

Like thieves in the night, all of you (excluding Old Guard) greedily betrayed Polaris and left us out to dry when we needed all of you more than ever before.

Considering the way NpO leadership treated with us at the time and before it's hardly be suprised we sided with Pacifica on that matter.

Still, I'm unlikely to be recieved well in this thread, despite not being government, so am leaving.

Have fun.

i think its wrong to call the cowards. dont get me wrong, i think treaties should be honored.

but did NPO even CONSULT them about declaring on OV :/ that i dont think has been mentioned. now if NPO didnt consult them first, they could just feel as betrayed towards NPO for leading them into Hostile actions.

Now if NPO did warn them, discount this message ;)

Edited by Ada069

I'm of the opinion it is a smoke screen and they will all jump in the war next update or so...I think they know that they are next regardless if they honor their treaties now...Just my 2c... B)