The Great Dope War

Ferrous

Dope will have nothing to do with the name of the war, the alliances didn't declare until 4/21 in nearly every time zone. It would be ridiculous to name it based on a day it didn't happen in.

Rubbish. The game operates in CST, and the warfare started before update on 4/20. In real terms, that's at about 11:45pm 4:20 in CST, where all CN time is referenced. The actual DoW's came on the 21st, but warfare had started before then.

Dope will have nothing to do with the name of the war, the alliances didn't declare until 4/21 in nearly every time zone. It would be ridiculous to name it based on a day it didn't happen in.

central time zone is the only time zone that you need worry about on CN (because CN servers run on central time zone)

Yeah, no kidding you stole my thunder. Mine was here first!

But seriously, your thread looks better. If you could do something to keep track of the sides, I won't update this thread anymore.

And JB: DoW's officially came out on the 21st, but hostilities officially started on the 20th.

Yeah, no kidding you stole my thunder. Mine was here first!

But seriously, your thread looks better. If you could do something to keep track of the sides, I won't update this thread anymore.

And JB: DoW's officially came out on the 21st, but hostilities officially started on the 20th.

I thought of that so I added it in the color coding section :D BTW, I think your name for the war has won