World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we the same color as mexico?

And the Diberian-USA border to the south needs to be adjusted; a bit of that Diberian land belongs to the USA.

It's close, but not the same color as Mexico. Also, Bermuda needs to be labeled USA.

EDIT: Also, who does The Republic belong to now? That used to be Sargun's but now he's part of the USA.

Edited by Raritan

RP it with Sarah and IA. It's their protectorate.

To be more specific, it's actually the unclaimed area that borders Yuktobania, Hanseatic Manchuria, and the Hanseatic-Vaule Protectorate.

EDIT: Sorry i cannot provide a map for you.

Edited by Razgriz 2K9

Another reminder (i'll just quote this each time a new map comes out until you guys are able to get to it).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/iam...erritory2-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/iam.../Territory1.jpg

Edited by iamthey

Since Lord Frost has been banned for 100% warns, his nation shall be wiped in the next edition of the map and the area considered free.

Unless someone declares a protectorate over the land.

Edit: Damn, Martens beat me to it.

Edited by Sumeragi

Right, awaiting the location of the territory that will soon rightfully be mine, i'd like to go ahead and claim a color.

It be called Tyrian Purple: Red 102, Green 2, Blue 60

Thanks ^_^

Right, awaiting the location of the territory that will soon rightfully be mine, i'd like to go ahead and claim a color.

It be called Tyrian Purple: Red 102, Green 2, Blue 60

Thanks ^_^

*Claps at the exact color request.*

BTW, where would you be establishing yourself?

Not really sure yet, i was thinking about Taeuna--

*dodges DeSchaine's desk*

...Somewhere far away, in Asia. Will post when i know more, and (more importantly) can make it official.

Southeast Asia would be the more likely of the two, considering we're RPing most of the inhabitants of Zargathia as being Hansa refugees.

But yeah, i'll see where it goes. There were some arrangements made in PM, and i more or less left it open to go either way to keep the plot supple enough to adjust along the way.

Edited by Amyante