World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sighs* I hate to crash the party, but could you all move it to the OOC thread or somewhere if you all want to continue said discussion? This is only a Map thread, after all... ;)

Yeah yeah...sorry about that... *grins sheepishly* :blush: Kinda reminds me of the time you and I hijacked threads, Jed. People always had to ask us to leave before we quit spamming their threads.

*sighs* I hate to crash the party, but could you all move it to the OOC thread or somewhere if you all want to continue said discussion? This is only a Map thread, after all... ;)

But but... ok

So...you say the Kraken can eat an ICBM without being harmed...? <_<

Go here subtle http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=58393

Yeah yeah...sorry about that... *grins sheepishly* :blush:Kinda reminds me of the time you and I hijacked threads, Jed. People always had to ask us to leave before we quit spamming their threads.

Ahh...good ol' times. :awesome:

But but... ok

*pats Kevz on head* Tis ok.

<3

With that, off I go. :D

Edited by JEDCJT

Reminder on how to post claims:

Post links, not images, using imageshack. Do not put the links as quotes.

I am highly restricted by blocks and methods of internet access, so please follow the direction above.

Also, I would appreciate it if one also posts RGB of the nation color they want when requesting color changes.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4696/su...rldmapfinal.png

Still need to do the eastern Pacific.

Also, ask nicely when requesting something.

Can you please change the color of the Drakorian protectorates from orange to the standard gray? There may be confusion as to whether or not it's a sovereign nation.

Thanks!

Also, I have no idea how to find out what each shade is labelled as...

On MS Paint, there is a waterdropper icon that allows you to use the specific shade that is already on the screen. After you choose the color, you can check the RGB by going into the color customization section.

Or you can just check out the shades of color on wikipedia. Most of the color articles there have the RGB labeled. For example, the 'Variation of Pink' article tells you how to make color such as hot pink.

On MS Paint, there is a waterdropper icon that allows you to use the specific shade that is already on the screen. After you choose the color, you can check the RGB by going into the color customization section.

Or you can just check out the shades of color on wikipedia. Most of the color articles there have the RGB labeled. For example, the 'Variation of Pink' article tells you how to make color such as hot pink.

Wikipedia? of course. Thanks... :) Want a cookie? *holds out cookie*