World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no reason for color changes.

I'll get to the islands in the future.

Oh that's funny, because when you asked for your nation to be changed from yellow to red that was okay.

And now you wont even allow for a request to have a colour changed.

How kind of you.

Not only is that highly hypocritical of you, its worse that you wanted red, I simply asked if we could make out some difference between all the little dots of colour that form that region. You notice that my dark blue is very close to Tahoes colour and MU's and also in the small islands, hard to tell from ST's green.

I don't care what colour it is, or who gets changed, it would be nice to see who owns what.

Edited by LeVentNoir

If players asks their specific nation color to be changed, I will gladly listen to their request. However, I will not listen to broad requests that intrude upon others, unless it's a 'who use what color' argument.

Learn to tell the difference, and stop mimicrying your fellow Kiwi.

Hey Sumeragi, number one you're not a mapmaker. We all are. Number two, your color change request was due to your love of being perfect in all the glorious holy japanese kingdom or some !@#$ whereas LVN's is a matter of actual importance.

Get over your stupid self and do the goddamn map right if you'e going to do it at all.

/rant

Hey Sumeragi, number one you're not a mapmaker. We all are. Number two, your color change request was due to your love of being perfect in all the glorious holy japanese kingdom or some !@#$ whereas LVN's is a matter of actual importance.

Get over your stupid self and do the goddamn map right if you'e going to do it at all.

/rant

1. If someone else wants to do it, let that person be my guest.

2. All the current blue/green nation colors in the Pacific were chosen by the individual players after a week of nitpicking. I'm not going to run the risk of being screamed at again for changing colors with permission.

3. Try making those tiny little islands to satisfaction of island maniacs.

4. I may have a big ego, but at least I attempt to go for a certain standard, and not join the unjust mob.

1. If someone else wants to do it, let that person be my guest.

2. All the current blue/green nation colors in the Pacific were chosen by the individual players after a week of nitpicking. I'm not going to run the risk of being screamed at again for changing colors with permission.

3. Try making those tiny little islands to satisfaction of island maniacs.

4. I may have a big ego, but at least I attempt to go for a certain standard, and not join the unjust mob.

1. No, you've got it wrong. "Someone else" assumes that you're the principle person of the matter, when you're not.

2. Key words: with permission. If someone asks you to change their OWN color, you're not going to get screamed at. That's grade one stuff.

3. Tiny islands are lulz

4. I started the unjust mob. :v:

2. Key words: with permission. If someone asks you to change their OWN color, you're not going to get screamed at. That's grade one stuff.

3. Tiny islands are lulz

2. I'm the one whose islands are the ones which need differentiating.

3. Yeah, they are, so I'm in no hurry what so ever.

The Hypocrisy is amazing. I'm going to go sit down in a more comfortable chair to laugh for a moment. How is it only you, then, are allowed to ask for a color change and others arn't? Map-makers do not have authority

Edited by Lord Frost

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/244/sumeragiworldmap.png

Sumeragi's update. I had to cut the top and bottem due to memory restrictions. Merger just needs to cut and paste it on to a full version.

Micronesia, Marshalls, and left-hand side of Pacific Islands still needs to be filled in.

You do know that there are more up-to-date maps to perform an upgrade on. (You chose one that didn't have my name on it :P )

New Jersey (The Jersey Republic) isn't part of USA. James Wilson hasn't even posted in the thread.

Notice how the map is OOC and not definitive and I'm trying to get it to where he does join. And if he doesn't, I'll remove it. It was posted in anticipation of his joining - which I hope will happen. :wub:

I believe freakwars...but I don't exactly know...

It is freakwars.

Notice how the map is OOC and not definitive and I'm trying to get it to where he does join. And if he doesn't, I'll remove it. It was posted in anticipation of his joining - which I hope will happen. :wub:

I hope so too. :wub:

I believe the guy that controls Xaristan, Pravus Ingruo (SP?), has not posted on here in some time. He should at least be PM'ed, if not wiped.

He's the guy in the US state of Florida.

Hmm, invasion tiem? :awesome: