TORN Announcement

Oh, that's why when we were in a raid, you and the target agreed not to attack each other, basically a NAP, for the duration of the war so he could pound on Lebubu and I the whole time, right? Sure don't care about that infra, I guess that was for some OTHER reason, right? You don't get casualties for war, I assume. You get them from, uh...just sitting there. Peace mode preferable. smug.gif
[19:44] <oinkoink12> ive been getting nuked for 3 days and he told me that I''m the only one attacking you didnt even take the time to CM the guy

[19:45] <oyababy[gone]> i wasn't even in town for 3 days lol

[19:45] <oyababy[gone]> i was expecting to come home to like 2 more nukes

[19:47] <oinkoink12> yeah because i was doing the dirty work, he decided that he only would attack me

[19:47] <oinkoink12> cause you werent doing anything

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was after we found out about your little NAP with the guy, and yeah, we talked about it with him and decided to get you nuked instead. How's that for a plan backfire? :awesome: I lied just so you'd get owned more. Good times, good times.

I don't understand why people are trying to turn the topic away from Valhalla, I find it quite enjoyable.

No no, don't turn the topic away from us.. We enjoy it.. We welcome it. Cause remember, when your the "most hated" or the most talked about, or picked on, usually means your one of the elite..

In this case, the whole OWF about crapped themselves when Valhalla went to Peace Mode.. It scares most of you, though we all know you wont admit it.. Cause you don't know whats happening..

So yes please let all the "hahah your in Peace mode jokes come" cause most of you making them will be the sameones crying in a few days "IF" and thats a big "IF" a war breaks out.. Valhalla stole my tech and land.. there ebil... blah blah blah..

Dare I say everyone almost trys to follow our movements around more then the Big ebil pacifica, and moo???

Terrible puns, crap reasons for canceling, all from a bad alliance. Sounds like your typical TORN announcement.

Oh, sorry I wasn't aware that you were the expert on every release of information from TORN.

Sounds to me like you're just hopping on the bandwagon of people mocking an alliance without knowing jack. I wouldn't do that in the future, it doesn't make you look so good.

No no, don't turn the topic away from us.. We enjoy it.. We welcome it. Cause remember, when your the "most hated" or the most talked about, or picked on, usually means your one of the elite..

In this case, the whole OWF about crapped themselves when Valhalla went to Peace Mode.. It scares most of you, though we all know you wont admit it.. Cause you don't know whats happening..

So yes please let all the "hahah your in Peace mode jokes come" cause most of you making them will be the sameones crying in a few days "IF" and thats a big "IF" a war breaks out.. Valhalla stole my tech and land.. there ebil... blah blah blah..

Dare I say everyone almost trys to follow our movements around more then the Big ebil pacifica, and moo???

What?! I can't hear you over the lolwall of peace mode!

What?! I can't hear you over the lolwall of peace mode!

Tell you what. I'll go in peace mode for five days, and then when I come out we'll fight. Then you can see how much of a lolwall it is.

Nation Strength: 995.916 (My nation strength is: 39,906.261)

Oh. Well that's not gonna work out now is it. All bark and no ability to even bite, I see.