RIA Treaty Cancellation

I'm not vindictive enough to hold a grudge over the reasons for this announcement. May your future be a happy one.

Surely though you can't blame the membership and leadership of TORN if they harbor ill feelings towards a former ally who leveled a vicious accusation as in your OP. Can you?

I still await proof of your accusation while others are already demanding proof from TORN to support their innocence. You always had my personal respect, Delta. It's really a shame.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely though you can't blame the membership and leadership of TORN if they harbor ill feelings towards a former ally who leveled a vicious accusation as in your OP. Can you?

I still await proof of your accusation while others are already demanding proof from TORN to support their innocence. You always had my personal respect, Delta. It's really a shame.

I will happily share my reasoning with anyone who requests it via PM or query. Doing so publicly would only exacerbate the situation, which I do not feel the need for now that talks have actually been allowed to begin.

So let me get the sequence of events strait.

TORN approaches its allies asking for their support in a war against OV.

TORN is unable to produce real evidence of wrongdoing on OVs part.

Shared allies between TORN-OV drop treaties with TORN because they feel TORN was being unduly aggressive considering.

Now you say there is no evidence that any of this was actually happening?? Why then are talks underway at all?

So let me get the sequence of events strait.

TORN approaches its allies asking for their support in a war against OV.

TORN is unable to produce real evidence of wrongdoing on OVs part.

Shared allies between TORN-OV drop treaties with TORN because they feel TORN was being unduly aggressive considering.

Now you say there is no evidence that any of this was actually happening?? Why then are talks underway at all?

I think the matter is being cleared up pretty well. Talks are underway because some parties have a genuine desire for a peaceful resolution to the existing issues, and we thank them for it.

I will happily share my reasoning with anyone who requests it via PM or query. Doing so publicly would only exacerbate the situation, which I do not feel the need for now that talks have actually been allowed to begin.

PM sent, and I promise to keep the matters provided me confidential and private.

I think the matter is being cleared up pretty well. Talks are underway because some parties have a genuine desire for a peaceful resolution to the existing issues, and we thank them for it.

I understand that perfectly and I wish you the best in resolving the issue peaceably. I simply do not understand Calderone and your own insinuation that RIA is unjustified in their treaty cancelation which appears to be totally accurate.

It is hardly fitting you make direct barbed comments at your former ally while dismissing other posts as being inflamatory.

You forgot about the worst meme since "brilliant political move". "Posting this will get me warned." seems to be the cool new thing to spew over every damn topic on these boards.

Not my fault I post quicker than all of you.

I understand that perfectly and I wish you the best in resolving the issue peaceably. I simply do not understand Calderone and your own insinuation that RIA is unjustified in their treaty cancelation which appears to be totally accurate.

It is hardly fitting you make direct barbed comments at your former ally while dismissing other posts as being inflamatory.

Making the claim of a manufactured CB before talks had even begun is a heavy accusation. That said, if our treaty was so empty that they felt this was the route to take, then nothing of value was lost. Others have been far more honest in their cancellations, which I have appreciated.

Delta did send the information to me. I did have to wait a bit, but such a wait is completely understandable, given the situation and level of interest in the matter. He is a man of his word, and I have to say that I do believe RIA did the right thing in this case. It is good that they are talking with TORN in the matter, and I do believe Delta hopes to arrive at a peace formula acceptable to all.

I did promise to keep the information sent to me confidential and private, so I shall do just that. If you must know all, get it from the source and not a muddy downstream puddle like myself.

Delta did send the information to me. I did have to wait a bit, but such a wait is completely understandable, given the situation and level of interest in the matter. He is a man of his word, and I have to say that I do believe RIA did the right thing in this case. It is good that they are talking with TORN in the matter, and I do believe Delta hopes to arrive at a peace formula acceptable to all.

I did promise to keep the information sent to me confidential and private, so I shall do just that. If you must know all, get it from the source and not a muddy downstream puddle like myself.

Just a small point of correction. It's VE and OV who are in the actual talks at this time, rather than myself.