The Phoenix Federation

mhawk

OOC: I'm afraid you're mistaken. Those attacks, by definition, should only be punished by the mods and admin as that is the very definition of out of character. Meaning they have nothing to do with in character, and thus have no way of affecting anything in this world.

My apologies for the derail.

Well, that makes sense. I don't really see what you could do to a nation before mods and admin stepped in.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you wear a sheep costume to bed or baa in your sleep? :ehm: If not.. Pansy is definitely feared for his casualty collecting skills ;)

I'll miss this treaty and especially Kry and Sky.. oh and that Pansy guy too.. If only I had more time to cook for everyone :(

oo/ Valhalla.. Best Regards my Viking Brethern

Death Cat your definatly a plus for TPF, thank you for the kind words. We can still do BBQs though.

Good Luck TPF in your future endevors.

Your question is a bit presumptuous. Your policy to me seems ambiguous, which is why I want to clarify.

The policy is hardly more ambiguous than stating "no pzi/ezi" it is a statement of intent and spirit. If you are looking for "for the crime of x, player will be attacked x times" you wont get that from us or probably anyone.

OOC: I'm afraid you're mistaken. Those attacks, by definition, should only be punished by the mods and admin as that is the very definition of out of character. Meaning they have nothing to do with in character, and thus have no way of affecting anything in this world.

My apologies for the derail.

[ooc]

I'm afraid you're also mistaken. An example would be when our forums, database, and applications were hacked and deleted last year. In those instances addressing our policy would not be the decision of the alliance leader, or mods, but rather the forum owner as that would likely involve irl ramifications. [/ooc]

Because the range of "ooc attacks" is so broad we have no set policy, but I don't feel it is our place to enforce those situations.

[ooc]

I'm afraid you're also mistaken. An example would be when our forums, database, and applications were hacked and deleted last year. In those instances addressing our policy would not be the decision of the alliance leader, or mods, but rather the forum owner as that would likely involve irl ramifications. [/ooc]

Because the range of "ooc attacks" is so broad we have no set policy, but I don't feel it is our place to enforce those situations.

[ooc]

OOC attacks merit OOC responses. If someone breaks a law, get law enforcement involved. If they haven't broken a law and it's outside the game, leave it outside the game and grow a thicker skin. There's no reason to give the !@#$%^&* credence by responding to them with such impotent gestures as attacking them in a game.

[ooc]

OOC attacks merit OOC responses. If someone breaks a law, get law enforcement involved. If they haven't broken a law and it's outside the game, leave it outside the game and grow a thicker skin. There's no reason to give the !@#$%^&* credence by responding to them with such impotent gestures as attacking them in a game.

I believe that is roughly what I said, with less symbol dohickys.

perhaps the truest statement in the thread. You don't get any higher quality than deathcat

Wow quoted twice in the last two weeks im getting famous :P

Once again i wish TPF the best of luck and I like the new policies. PZI and EZI truly have no place in this game.

Death Cat your definatly a plus for TPF, thank you for the kind words. We can still do BBQs though.

Good Luck TPF in your future endevors.

perhaps the truest statement in the thread. You don't get any higher quality than deathcat

Though I don't mind being quoted.. I never seek out self-gloating opportunities.. But I thank both of you for your kind words. I take any opportunity to turn enemies into friends.. Luckily I don't have to work that angle with you two :P

oo/ Good friends..

I really do like the individuals I meet on this forum and around Bob.. Thicker skin is definitely needed in most cases.. but civil discourse is of course.. encouraged as well :)

oo/ TPF.. Doing it Right :D

The policy is hardly more ambiguous than stating "no pzi/ezi" it is a statement of intent and spirit. If you are looking for "for the crime of x, player will be attacked x times" you wont get that from us or probably anyone.

I think you misunderstood my question - I was simply asking if this policy applies only to IC attacks, and whether you could still carry out PZI/EZI under the banner of OOC attacks.

I think you misunderstood my question - I was simply asking if this policy applies only to IC attacks, and whether you could still carry out PZI/EZI under the banner of OOC attacks.

Well put my various statements together. The first strictly states this is a policy for IC actions only. I also stated that we have no OOC policy as that is a whole can of worms and most of which are for moderates for irl authorities to solve. If someone does talks trash about us, they can go ahead and do that and show their true character, we already get called every horrible name for nearly no reason anyways, we can handle it. If they do something severely ooc, that is an issue for moderation or someone to handle via ooc authorities which is not my place to state a policy on.

Yeah, not gonna fly. You know TPF's history as well as anyone and why you get labeled as you do.

I know it far better than any of those that "label" us. I would be more than willing to defend those actions at the time, however that is not the point of this thread and highly subjective. I'd like to stick with what was posted in the op.

I know it far better than any of those that "label" us. I would be more than willing to defend those actions at the time, however that is not the point of this thread and highly subjective. I'd like to stick with what was posted in the op.

Fair enough. Just saying that slipping the victim card in there will get noticed and called. It's what I do.

Deathcat was the best deal i ever made. He wanted 300,000$ in aid :P

What can I say.. I'm a cheap date :P

As for the OOC stuff.. I believe that there really isn't much that can be done IC at this point in time on BOB. Admin has stated CN policy on this subject but I see no point looking back if TPF is making changes, improving itself and moving forward. Acta Non Verba is a strong case that we will strive to uphold. I will, for one, continue to stuff my enemies with BBQ and Sushi.. Thus relegating them to a "stuffed" status and unable to resist my charm and charisma :P

oo/ mhawk

DC *DirtCheap*

What can I say.. I'm a cheap date :P

As for the OOC stuff.. I believe that there really isn't much that can be done IC at this point in time on BOB. Admin has stated CN policy on this subject but I see no point looking back if TPF is making changes, improving itself and moving forward. Acta Non Verba is a strong case that we will strive to uphold. I will, for one, continue to stuff my enemies with BBQ and Sushi.. Thus relegating them to a "stuffed" status and unable to resist my charm and charisma :P

oo/ mhawk

DC *DirtCheap*

I demand sushi, and more recipes.

Also, I would trade my nation for half a deathcat, so $300k is a pretty good deal. :P

Ok.. Last reply.. Does a thin cut pork chop seasoned with sage, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder.. marinaded in shiraz, Worcestershire, soy and then slow roasted.. the marinade reduced to a thicken sauce with heavy cream, sauteed mushrooms and sweet onions and then poured over and glazed... with a side of seasoned Asparagus, dilled hollandaise sauce.. And Homemade Sourdough Stuffing with mushrooms, onions, celery and chives...?

And anytime you want sushi.. I have fresh Ahi and Sea Bass I caught last week in Ozekiland's fertile seas :P

Off topic enough.. Back to being happy at not supporting EZI/PZI :D