Ex. [m]

JayOvfEnnay

Most Unjust of Any Past UJP Alliance.  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah most of [m] went to Umbrella. I miss the [M]ayhem :-(

While we often say that, there were nearly 300 [m]embers at death, of which maybe 40 went onto join Umbrella, of which (I am estimating) a little less than 30 remain. Most of them did the sane thing and quit years ago :P

Edited by mrcalkin

Reporting for duty sir.

This thread makes me miss Ariel Sharon and Chuckybob. Come back guys! There is still room for you under our umbrella ella ella eh eh eh

Also TOP is not representing in this thread, come on former [M] TOPers.

Also Jayovfenmay, as you are the lone standing representitive of Genmay, it makes me kinda sad to see you supporting ES and FAN, given their histories with Genmay.

Edited by defroster

Reporting for duty sir.

This thread makes me miss Ariel Sharon and Chuckybob. Come back guys! There is still room for you under our umbrella ella ella eh eh eh

Also TOP is not representing in this thread, come on former [M] TOPers.

Also Jayovfenmay, as you are the lone standing representitive of Genmay, it makes me kinda sad to see you supporting ES and FAN, given their histories with Genmay.

Heh, ES knows I don't agree with his past actions but at the moment it's clear he's not my enemy. Not at the moment anyway ;). I have other problems to contend with. There's nothing I can do to change the way ES acted in the past, we tend to agree to disagree on that point. I just support the fact that there's a man with enough balls to stand up and attempt to change the status quo that he was once a part of.

Also: http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.ph...f94491a07fd0fd3 lol. I wish folks would make more for nowadays' wars, too much srsbsns, not enough lulz. :(

Is it that time of the month for another UJP remembrance thread? There's only one more annoying time of the month than this one.

In case you haven't noticed, it seems to be the time of the month for a billion everything remembrance threads. Not saying that this thread isn't a waste of space, but so is your post. There's only one ex-Genmay person who makes a big deal about being from Genmay: the OP, and no one even seems to know who he was in Genmay.

Also your comedic gift seems to be about on par with your nation building skills.