Ex. [m]

JayOvfEnnay

Most Unjust of Any Past UJP Alliance.  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

<Gen[m]awr> Hey, is there an "ex Genmay" thread yet? :P

<WarriorConcept> Nope, make it

<Gen[m]awr> Sweet.

Epic.

And yes, for the record, in a past life I was a member of Genmay.

Your turn!

Let the checkins continue.

EDIT: I figured I'd do a retally of the last CN poll back before the Unjust War, since I still think the results were flawed as all hell. MULTIPURPOSE THREAD.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

HoG was a stupid little alliance. It was used and spit out like an old peice of gum.

Epic.

And yes, for the record, in a past life I was a member of Genmay.

Your turn!

Let the checkins continue.

EDIT: I figured I'd do a retally of the last CN poll back before the Unjust War, since I still think the results were flawed as all hell. MULTIPURPOSE THREAD.

Stop making gen[m]ay threads and posts.

And I also heard you've claimed to be me at some point? lol

Edited by Johjima

HoG was a stupid little alliance. It was used and spit out like an old peice of gum.

Stop making gen[m]ay threads and posts.

And I also heard you've claimed to be me at some point? lol

holy crap, you're still around!!

What is this "Genmay" you guys speaking of?

No, you were [m] 2.0 and then became mixed with LUEfilth from MK. Therefore, you combined the two worst aspects of cybernations. :v:

I remember when someone posted about "LUE 2.0" being formed when we were in Genmay. We talked about rolling them that first night until one of the govs got on and told us we were all retarded since they were with GOONS, lol. I still miss being ignorant sometimes D:

Edited by mrcalkin

No, you were [m] 2.0 and then became mixed with LUEfilth from MK. Therefore, you combined the two worst aspects of cybernations. :v:

I'm not sure any of the MK fine gentleman that moved to U[m]brella where from LUE. I hated LUE D:

Umbrella should just rename to Genmay, and start recruiting again from their home forums :P

The culture clash between our genmay group and new people from the homesite would destroy the alliance from the inside probably. These are the same guys who thought it would be a good idea to tell FAN to $%&@ off when they asked us to move from yellow, lol. Not to mention genmay.com is a total !@#$ hole now and I am actively attempting to get banned from it (unsuccessful so far)

Edited by mrcalkin

Umbrella should just rename to Genmay, and start recruiting again from their home forums :P

Oh jesus, Calkin got that one x_x. It's gotten to the point where Genmay is no longer worth visiting. I'm not so sure the people over thar would do so well in CN. x_x

Edited by JayOvfEnnay