A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's because he can't leave without the triumvirate's permission, or he is subject to disciplinary actions, including war.
C. Resignation: In the event that you need to resign from the alliance, you must private message the Triumvirate with your reasons for desertion. When you joined, you took an oath to stand by the alliance to its end. If your justification for leaving is not accepted by the Triumvirate; or if you fail to follow this proceedure, you will be open to disciplinary actions including war.

Just in case anyone's ever missed it.

Honestly, GGA, you just keep making it worse for yourselves. I used to consider you friends... but man... I don't know. You've just collided head-on into the wall too many times recently. It kinda makes me feel bad for you. You shouldn't have kicked Shane for speaking his mind. You shouldn't have been, scotch, a complete dick to DJ. DJ was one of the best government members you ever had, and you spat in his face. If that's the way your alliance treats former government members, I'm glad I didn't apply there two and a half years ago. It's pathetic.

electron_sponge@newpacificorder.net does, the Ministry of Science would like to study these documents closely. emot-science.gif

Here are the logs bud:

[12:34] <&Slevin> ES isn't even good at being a pain in the $@!, im scared for what he is going to do with himself once he finds this out. :unsure:

[12:35]<&Griffy> I'm Pregnant

Don't go cry in the bathroom ES, if you need a shoulder im here for you.

Edited by Slevin

Here are logs of what I think about you:

Your the man let me tell you...wanna see what i think of myself?

[17:53] <&Slevin> That Slevin guy is an !@#$%^& someone should try and kill him.

Will you try and kill me ES, or can you not find your balls?

Your the man let me tell you...wanna see what i think of myself?

[17:53] <&Slevin> That Slevin guy is an !@#$%^& someone should try and kill him.

Will you try and kill me ES, or can you not find your balls?

Last time I checked, this was not a thread about your personal issues with ES. Stop derailing.

Last time I checked, this was not a thread about your personal issues with ES. Stop derailing.

What do you mean? He wanted the logs of GGA's most secure channel so i gave him some...then he started to !@#$%* and moan so i did so back.

I don't get it.