need help

dmitri

help me i need your help my economy was low and no one can help me this is my chance my money is 24.90 yen and my tech was very low so i request to every one who has big money federal,monarch,capitalist,democratic,republic even communist and the grops such as sparta,new pacific group,Ragnarok,New Polar Order,Independent Republic Of Orange Nations and The Order Of The Paradox,we need almost 10.000.000-20.000.000 yen for my economical funds and to be upgraded our technology,infrastructure,resources,improvements,natural wonders and even military,if your help me were happy and if not were also happy my country is caroland and ruler jayvee.thank you i hope you help me

help me i need your help my economy was low and no one can help me this is my chance my money is 24.90 yen and my tech was very low so i request to every one who has big money federal,monarch,capitalist,democratic,republic even communist and the grops such as sparta,new pacific group,Ragnarok,New Polar Order,Independent Republic Of Orange Nations and The Order Of The Paradox,we need almost 10.000.000-20.000.000 yen for my economical funds and to be upgraded our technology,infrastructure,resources,improvements,natural wonders and even military,if your help me were happy and if not were also happy my country is caroland and ruler jayvee.thank you i hope you help me

The New Pacific Group sounds like a bunch of fun-loving individuals.

Clearly you are not experienced with the ways of Planet Bob.

Probably the best advice he/she could get: read Sparta's nation guides and if you don't know where they are located, ask someone at Sparta.

You'll discover pretty quickly as a tiny nation that your best bet for fast growth is to accept cash from larger nations and send them tech in exchange. No doubt Sparta has a program that helps you do just that.

Good luck to you.

Maybe you should try actually applying to Sparta instead of ghosting us ;)

Or apply to any alliance, that's the best way to learn how to grow your nation. Most of the alliances out there have some sort of tech dealing program you could get involved in, which would help get you the aid you want.