An Executive Announcement

Echelonflag2.jpg

Dear Diary,

My personal life is sooo hectic these days, I don't know how I'm going find the time to run Echelon! I guess there's only one thing to do.

P.S. that Moo is so dreamy :wub:

Citizens of the International Community,

I'll keep this short. It is with both great sadness and great satisfaction that I relinquish command as Director of the Echelon. From day one of Echelon's existence, I've aimed to reach the top and further strengthen this fine alliance. I came into power with Echelon declining in both membership and strength, seeing firsthand what the scourge of inactivity can do to a community. I'll not mince words, we've been doing it tough for the past few months. Thankfully, that sad period is well and truly behind us - like our emblem, we arise renewed.

Unfortunately, I am no longer able to commit the time to my leadership responsibilities, so I am stepping-down in favor of Neo Anglia, our Minister of Defence. I have the greatest confidence that he will step-up to the office and further extend the efforts of the Directorate, both internally and externally.

To my comrades in Echelon, I am so very, very proud of you. We've made it through, and we're ready to take on the world! :ph34r:

Solidus117,

Elder Statesman

P.S. - Hefe's used thong stockpile smelled so bad I had to leave :awesome:

P.S. - Hefe's used thong stockpile smelled so bad I had to leave :awesome:

I'll have you know your used boxer-shorts aren't so pleasant either. )):

It's been great working with you Sol - Neo has some big shoes to fill.

o/Solidus