CN History

Bleh32

I'm wondering if you guys have any plans for updating the CN history, if it isn't done soon then it will be impossible to keep it up to date. I also don't feel like doing any more parts anytime soon.

I would be interested in reviving the project, but only if I could get some writers. Last time there was only one writer and a bunch of editors... so we had to cut down the original 6 planned parts to 3.

I could be of some assistance for some of the more well known events from GW 3 to now.

I'm usually on IRC as Caliph[RAD] or you can PM me here.

I wouldn't mind writing up a fairly unbiased account from what I remember.

I would be interested in reviving the project, but only if I could get some writers. Last time there was only one writer and a bunch of editors... so we had to cut down the original 6 planned parts to 3.

Put my name down. I helped Karl Marx with it in early '07. It needs to be done.

2006 - everyone attacked the NPO

2007 2008 - the NPO attacked everyone back and won the game

2009 - everyone attacks the NPO again.

2010-2012 - NPO attacks everyone back again and wins even harder.

December 2012 - the world ends.

I can help ... I think the previous edition got up to just post-UjW?

I think up to the creation of the Continuum.

I might be mistaken, but I thought it went up to the Continuum vs GPA war.

And I wasn't satisfied with the section on the Unjust War. It also left a few things out that were important in showing tensions rising, such as FAN and GOLD's Yellow Number 5 doctrine and \m/'s response, the Don't Pee in Our Snow doctrine. YN5 prohibited tech raids on Yellow nations, and the Don't Pee ... prohibited yellow nations from tech raiding white nations. It wasn't important in the grand scheme of things, but that event showed, along with FAN's other actions, rising tension between the Initiative and FAN.

It has been tried multiple times. It has failed each of those. The people that know what they're talking about don't feel the need to do it. Use the handy-dandy search feature of your local wikia.