Announcement by The Dark Evolution

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all, especially our allies and my personal close friends, and a wish for all others in this thread to be that one day or another.

As a further note, DE will be experiencing much positive growth under the new governments stimulus programs, something that has sparked up activity in all sectors. On top of that, we are starting to have a clearer definition of what Evolutionism in CN really is. These will be interesting times, indeed. Some in DE may not have liked my new policies of DE being a team, and upon those I have unleashed hatred.

let the revolucion de coolgreen begin. re-instate the true emperor!!!

No! Viva La Evolucion de Odio!

Thank you all, especially our allies and my personal close friends, and a wish for all others in this thread to be that one day or another.

As a further note, DE will be experiencing much positive growth under the new governments stimulus programs, something that has sparked up activity in all sectors. On top of that, we are starting to have a clearer definition of what Evolutionism in CN really is. These will be interesting times, indeed. Some in DE may not have liked my new policies of DE being a team, and upon those I have unleashed hatred.

No! Viva La Evolucion de Odio!

New policies of DE being a team? No. That is not even close to being correct.