My monthy resolution

Ogaden

Months of intermittent warfare, both in diplomatic channels and the more conventional variety, have heated passions across the board in NPO's multifarious and prolonged conflicts.

I have let these passions get the better of me lately however, and I have resolved to act in a more professional manner.

The dirty business of war shall remain unchanged, mercy or quarter is of course not in the cards, but I would like to resolve to make this "Nothing personal, just business".

I would like to apologize to a few of our alliance's most hated adversaries to whom my civility escaped me in the heat of debate. Electron Sponge in particular I insulted a few times undeservedly and ad-hominem, and it is beneath all of our dignity to reach such lows of discourse.

Yours truly,

James Dahl

Ugaas of all Ogaden

Protector of Kelafo

Grand Master of the Order of the Stale Twinky

& etc.

I do not know you, but I think now would be a good time to start. You, good sir, have shown today that you are truly more honorable than most. The ability to "own up" to one's mistakes, admit you were wrong, so to speak, is one of the greatest accomplishments a person can make. By making this resolution, in my opinion, you are better than most people who are simply content with who they are or who they have become.

I applaud you, and wish you luck in your endeavor. May it work out for the best.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Taking a step back, looking things over and seeing your own mistakes is a practice more people should follow.

Nice work.

It would make for an interesting new CN world.

If only certain alliances could take the same approach.

If only.....